💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 4)

Americano

Featured Posts

That's why I don't get why Carly is already releasing her next single. She's doing the same thing. :wtf:

It's probably going to flop miserably :flop: Not a smart move.

They probably wanted another song out to entice listeners before they release their album next week.

Oh I didn't know their album was going to be out next week. So many new releases this summer!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Oyemiamor

Oh I didn't know their album was going to be out next week. So many new releases this summer!

Exactly... neither did I. I had to look it up on HDD. Such a lack of promo for a new album cannot bode well for them :)

With sales of 477,000, according to Nielsen SoundScan, "MDNA" is the 12th-best-selling album of 2012.

*:wtf:

MarryTheKnight

* :wtf:

OMG It hasnt even reached Gold yet :smh:

Biggest flop of her career.

Edited by MarryTheKnight

That's why I don't get why Carly is already releasing her next single. She's doing the same thing. :wtf:

Isn't that smart of her? She's not popular enough to have a new single shoot to the top. Gaga's early single releases overlapped each other majorly so they'd have time to grow and replace one another. Carly will have something bubbeling up on radio when Call Me Maybe starts to die like what Poker Face did to Just Dance.

Biggest flop of her career.

she'd better not mess around with Gaga :creepflop:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Katy suddenly going "dark," and Rihanna talking about infusing heavier beats (and house) into her next album, both signify Lady Gaga's influence in the industry still. And lets not even get started on Ke$ha and Nicki Minaj.

People need to stop being pressed about these girls mimicking some of Gaga's moves, and appreciate the fact it'll add more to Gaga's impact resume decades down the line.

Madonna would not be credited like she is now if people had not started copying her moves.

Well said. Did you know you have good writing skills, I totally think the same thing but I wouldn't be able to express it clear like you did.

Americano

Well said. Did you know you have good writing skills, I totally think the same thing but I wouldn't be able to express it clear like you did.

Thanks cutie :hug:

Isn't that smart of her? She's not popular enough to have a new single shoot to the top. Gaga's early single releases overlapped each other majorly so they'd have time to grow and replace one another. Carly will have something bubbeling up on radio when Call Me Maybe starts to die like what Poker Face did to Just Dance.

That doesn't always work. Judas killed BTW early, but then never really went anywhere itself.

They probably wanted another song out to entice listeners before they release their album next week.

Exactly, it's album promo.

And Carly is featuring on an Owl City lead single, for their album in August.

Edited by craig

Arturo

Gaga has new music slated before Rihanna, Katy, and Minaj.

And no one takes Kesha seriously.

:dies:

And won't the PF:RR era overlap with Gaga's next era :huh:

Thanks cutie :hug:

That doesn't always work. Judas killed BTW early, but then never really went anywhere itself.

True. Although both Judas and Born This Way were released after Gaga was able to cannibalize herself. Anything she put out was going to go straight to the top of iTunes. Carly's releases will still have to gain weeks, if not months of momentum.

Justin's influence is peaking. One's fan base can only become so large when it's based off teenage girls that grow up and lost interest. By the time the next crop of teens come around, he'll be too old to win them over. If he wants to maintain relevance he's going to have to pickup more mainstream listeners and certainly more male listeners.

Edited by Jake1404