💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 4)

Americano

Featured Posts

I just hope that Gaga can beat them to the punch. Otherwise it'll be another "Gaga copied ____" start to the era again.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Americano

Gaga has new music slated before Rihanna, Katy, and Minaj.

And no one takes Kesha seriously.

Edited by Americano

Katy suddenly going "dark," and Rihanna talking about infusing heavier beats (and house) into her next album, both signify Lady Gaga's influence in the industry still. And lets not even get started on Ke$ha and Nicki Minaj.

People need to stop being pressed about these girls mimicking some of Gaga's moves, and appreciate the fact it'll add more to Gaga's impact resume decades down the line.

Madonna would not be credited like she is now if people had not started copying her moves.

Bless you for being the voice of reason on GGD. :flutter:

GagaRunTheWorld

Katy suddenly going "dark," and Rihanna talking about infusing heavier beats (and house) into her next album, both signify Lady Gaga's influence in the industry still. And lets not even get started on Ke$ha and Nicki Minaj.

People need to stop being pressed about these girls mimicking some of Gaga's moves, and appreciate the fact it'll add more to Gaga's impact resume decades down the line.

Madonna would not be credited like she is now if people had not started copying her moves.

:tea:

MarryTheKnight

wait.... gaga covered vouge?!

:rip:

the magazine or the song?

Edited by MarryTheKnight

jhonyguy04

I just hope that Gaga can beat them to the punch. Otherwise it'll be another "Gaga copied ____" start to the era again.

iam scared.... :eww: :eww: :eww:

saltface

I don't get fans who don't want new music? Why the **** would you not want new music, as a fan of an artist?

MarryTheKnight

ok i thought they meant the song :dies:

u scurred me gurl. i thought this was the next stage in the gaga madonna fued which is clearly headed by Interscope for press.

Maroon 5's new single "One More Night" is #10 on iTunes.

I still don't understand why they would release if it Payphone is still selling well. It probably reached it's peak but I think they should've released the new single when Payphone's on the low Top 10 on iTunes. :crossed:

Americano

I still don't understand why they would release if it Payphone is still selling well. It probably reached it's peak but I think they should've released the new single when Payphone's on the low Top 10 on iTunes. :crossed:

That's why I don't get why Carly is already releasing her next single. She's doing the same thing. :wtf:

Oyemiamor

They probably wanted another song out to entice listeners before they release their album next week.

Edited by Oyemiamor