💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 4)

Americano

Featured Posts

MANiCURE1295

btw, Justin's new single is oddly reminiscent of Britney's Till The World Ends with that "oh-oh-oh" hook.

Which song?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

That oh-oh hook has been a club staple way before Britney.

Britney's oh-oh-oh is the only one that is in my memory now, that's why I compared them.

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Americano

Obviously Gaga has new music coming out, she wouldn't cover Vogue and announce an album title/etc. if she weren't gonna release something this year.

That'd be a waste of publicity.

MANiCURE1295

In other news: Looks like Rihanna's "guaranteed #1 Smash" Where Have You Been is falling on itunes hahah

I liked CMM until I saw Carly on the MMVAs. She sucks/has no "it" factor like the other pop girls.

She has a cute personality on twitter. Katy and Rihanna have improved live with experience.

Knowing you, one good video may flip you around.

Edited by craig

Americano

She has a cute personality on twitter. Katy and Rihanna have improved with experience.

I don't LIKE Katy Perry, I like her latest work so I'm a casual listener fan.

It's funny how my avatar change has been the subject of such controversy on GagaDaily.

And yes, considering she only has ONE video, an amazing second would actually make me interested in her. That's what Lady Gaga did for me. (Just Dance didn't spark my interest, Poker Face did.)

Edited by Americano

boysboysboys

Please don't get personal :)

In other news: Looks like Rihanna's "guaranteed #1 Smash" Where Have You Been is falling on itunes hahah

Quite a badly-handled era. Started with a super-generic club song, then three substandard singles, and finally the best bet in the album released at a bad time and condition. It just goes to show that payola and other smarmy tactics don't always work.

Britney's oh-oh-oh is the only one that is in my memory now, that's why I compared them.

:hug:

MANiCURE1295

Please don't get personal :)

Quite a badly-handled era. Started with a super-generic club song, then three substandard singles, and finally the best bet in the album released at a bad time and condition. It just goes to show that payola and other smarmy tactics don't always work.

:hug:

Yeah exactly. Everyone thought that this was gonna smash haha poor navy. It's Marry The Night all over again.

Americano

WHYB is still doing great on radio, however.

But the TTT era in general was a disaster for Rihanna

jhonyguy04

am i the only one who really didn't like Katy Perry's new video....

i didnt care for the katy video. its ok, but i didnt go crazy over it.

oh and i like that new marina song. can't deny it.

:roll:

That oh-oh hook has been a club staple way before Britney.

MarryTheKnight

Lady Gaga's 2x platinum or better singles:

Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Telephone, Alejandro, Born This Way, The Edge of Glory, You & I

2x platinum or better albums:

The Fame, Born This Way

100M+ AI singles:

Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Born This Way, The Edge of Glory

She's been remarkably consistent in the US.

Woo hoo!

Also it shows Born This Way didnt do as bad as people think :)

WHYB is still doing great on radio, however.

But the TTT era in general was a disaster for Rihanna

This. We all thought with WFL that her era will SLAY but she kind of ****ed it all up. It was obvious that she stopped caring.

Apparently, people want her to go to rehab now but thats off topic.

It's funny how my avatar change has been the subject of such controversy on GagaDaily.

Let them eat cake. Katy looks flawless with this purple and black hair.

Edited by MarryTheKnight

Americano

Katy suddenly going "dark," and Rihanna talking about infusing heavier beats (and house) into her next album, both signify Lady Gaga's influence in the industry still. And lets not even get started on Ke$ha and Nicki Minaj.

People need to stop being pressed about these girls mimicking some of Gaga's moves, and appreciate the fact it'll add more to Gaga's impact resume decades down the line.

Madonna would not be credited like she is now if people had not started copying her moves.

jhonyguy04

i meant to quote this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDOfN40mXBQ

i meant to quote this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDOfN40mXBQ

Katy suddenly going "dark," and Rihanna talking about infusing heavier beats (and house) into her next album, both signify Lady Gaga's influence in the industry still. And lets not even get started on Ke$ha and Nicki Minaj.

People need to stop being pressed about these girls mimicking some of Gaga's moves, and appreciate the fact it'll add more to Gaga's impact resume decades down the line.

Madonna would not be credited like she is now if people had not started copying her moves.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: