💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 4)

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

Please no! :(

I want Interscope to learn from their mistakes and not rush through this era like a blind bull.

Also, Haus and Gaga, please take your time :confuse: I know the feelings are heavy, but forgiveness to some people in the industry will be the key to letting the wounds of this past era heal.

She'll have new music out this year.

And what? She doesn't need anyone's forgiveness.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

boysboysboys

Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen!

I'm here for it :party:

I'm meh on the single. Also, I'm slowly going meh on CMM.

Edited by boysboysboys

Americano

I liked CMM until I saw Carly on the MMVAs. She sucks/has no "it" factor like the other pop girls.

Edited by Americano

MANiCURE1295

Please no! :(

I want Interscope to learn from their mistakes and not rush through this era like a blind bull.

Also, Haus and Gaga, please take your time :confuse: I know the feelings are heavy, but forgiveness to some people in the industry will be the key to letting the wounds of this past era heal.

Jeff even said that she's going to have a Q4 release

Lol ppl like CMM. :rofl:

Are you talking about RedOne or s/t?

Edited by ghettogoth77

btw, Justin's new single is oddly reminiscent of Britney's Till The World Ends with that "oh-oh-oh" hook.

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Americano

btw, Justin's new single is oddly reminiscent of Britney's Till The World Ends with that "oh-oh-oh" hook.

Link

boysboysboys

An agenda to dominate American pop charts. :party:

:roll:

That oh-oh hook has been a club staple way before Britney.

ceminay

So pumped up for the new single! I hope it doesn't go directly no.1 (it probably will) and doesn't become a quick hit like BTW. Something like TEOG or BR would be awesome, a long, steady start to no.1 and a long decline. :)

That oh-oh hook has been a club staple way before Britney.

It's so fun and catchy, yet lazy. See: HML, Blow, etc.

boysboysboys

I liked CMM until I saw Carly on the MMVAs. She sucks/has no "it" factor like the other pop girls.

I mean, it'll only take some time before people realize a song can actually be too catchy to be enjoyable.

So pumped up for the new single! I hope it doesn't go directly no.1 (it probably will) and doesn't become a quick hit like BTW. Something like TEOG or BR would be awesome, a long, steady start to no.1 and a long decline. :)

Sleeper hits. :legend: Like Poker Face or Just Dance. But usually sleeper hits are 4th or 5th singles, or the debut single of the artist. :ohno:

boysboysboys

Jeff even said that she's going to have a Q4 release

Nooooooo... :cry: