Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Louis Tomlinson - Back To You (feat. Bebe Rexha & Digital Farm Animals)

Blake

Featured Posts

Blake

So this bop is officially out into the world and it's fab. His voice has matured nicely, but Bebe features way too much on the track.

Everyone go support my boo, Louis. :whitney: 

BLACKOUTbritney

Can these 1D boys space out there songs from each other. I'd rather have one meh one direction song on the radio then 4 solo songs all at once

T01d2Eu.gif

Blake
2 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Can these 1D boys space out there songs from each other. I'd rather have one meh one direction song on the radio then 4 solo songs all at once

T01d2Eu.gif

Well I mean, they're all solo artists with their own teams so they don't exactly have to space out their tracks if they don't wish to. :shrug: 

evgenigerm2

I think it's such a bop, although I'm not a fan of Louis' voice. Bebe's slaying and their voices together at the end have taken my wig. :giveup:

tumblr_otd1gpphk81ql5yr7o1_500.gif

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

It sounds like it should be listed as Bebe Rexha ft. Louis, but I'm not complaining because I love Bebe!

evgenigerm2
22 hours ago, Blake said:

Bebe features way too much on the track.

tumblr_o2ng36bsvt1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

She's the one who makes the track so cool

Blake
4 minutes ago, evgenigerm2 said:

tumblr_o2ng36bsvt1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

She's the one who makes the track so cool

Someone's annoyed that I posted Louis' bop first. :whitney: 

It's Louis' track, not Bebe's so have a nice day, love. 

evgenigerm2
Just now, Blake said:

Someone's annoyed that I posted Louis' bop first. :whitney: 

It's Louis' track, not Bebe's so have a nice day, love. 

Why would I be annoyed for such thing LMAO :emma: I know it's Louis', but Bebe wrote it and DFA did the music, so it's not that big of a deal he's the main artist + "Bebe is featured way too much" - 1 verse is Bebe, 2 is Louis, 3 is them together if that's too much :toofunny:

Blake
6 minutes ago, evgenigerm2 said:

Why would I be annoyed for such thing LMAO :emma: I know it's Louis', but Bebe wrote it and DFA did the music, so it's not that big of a deal he's the main artist + "Bebe is featured way too much" - 1 verse is Bebe, 2 is Louis, 3 is them together if that's too much :toofunny:

Receipts on Bebe writing it?

Louis wrote it actually, with DFA co-writing. Bebe didn't write anything. :toofunny: 

E0fbrei.png

p266yrV.png

codymonster

Bebe sounds so good on this track. I'm really into her lately. "All Your Fault" is such a solid EP, and her live acoustic performances are killer. Bebe isn't messing around; she's got talent :tony:

Slayer

I expected this to be horrible so I'm really surprised that I actually like it. It's got this kind of 90s pop feel. I love the melodies and Louis actually sounds listenable. Not sure who the girl is but she sounds nice too.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived