šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Likely Would It Be for Gaga to Postpone JWT?

SiliconeMonster

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

I sure hope not! If she does then that would be tragic tbhĀ :saladga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

053Timo
57 minutes ago, yes said:

Considering the only reason she cancelled DBT is because of JWT rehearsals, I highly doubt it.

+ She usually doesn't post anything about the tour till a few days before opening night.

That's not true

Nicole

The dancers are already there and Sarah, Freddie and Ash are on their way now - postponing is highly unlikely lol.

053Timo
1 hour ago, yes said:

What's not true?

That she usually doesn't post anything about the tour till a few days before the first show.Ā 

She can't just postpone a tourĀ just causeĀ unless there's a serious reason. People saved massive for tickets and transport (due to lack of tour dates) to go see her.Ā 

Bradley
9 hours ago, Miracle said:

her dancers are already in Vancouver so from 1 per cent to 0

Source?

Reality

She postponed the Dive BarĀ becauseĀ she needed to work on the tour. To postpone the tour would then just contradict her postponing the Dive Bar in the first place.Ā 

She's not going to postpone it, as for the Dive Bar, I don't know when she's going to do that. Since they've postponed it we haven't received any word about it sinceā€”excluding the fact that John Mayer's going to be there.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

not very likely, if Gaga had any doubt about it and was considering postponing all the dancers and band wouldn't already be in Vancouver rehearsing.Ā 

homomo

Low key wanting to check Grindr and see if I can find a dancer in VancouverĀ 

Archived