💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Evan Rachel Wood Criticises Ben Affleck’s ‘gay kiss’ Comments

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

Whispering

Why is she bringing up something he said twenty years ago...and seems like it isn't entirely in context at that. 

Aren't there tons of real homophobes and people in our government right now that she could be focusing on? 

Shadowcrest
52 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

excuse me but she's the breakout star in Westworld which was the biggest ever first season in HBO's History even beating out Game of Thrones

"breakout star". Where are her follow up roles?

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, Shadowcrest said:

"breakout star". Where are her follow up roles?

She's still on the show and she's nominated for an Emmy  and won the Critics Choice for best actress bye

Shadowcrest
3 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

She's still on the show and she's nominated for an Emmy  and won the Critics Choice for best actress bye

She won't be winning, bookmark it. Westworld was dull. 

ZiggyZiggs
Just now, Shadowcrest said:

She won't be winning, bookmark it. Westworld was dull. 

Well a nomination is equally rewarding tbh Like Sarah Paulson once said, being nominated out of 100s of performances is one hell of an achievement . Now go be rude somewhere else

JusKeepBreathin

She came for him hard. I'm living for her. My question is why did Kevin Smith bring up a comment from 20 years ago. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Shadowcrest
16 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Well a nomination is equally rewarding tbh Like Sarah Paulson once said, being nominated out of 100s of performances is one hell of an achievement . Now go be rude somewhere else

Not really. Also, you can also step it on down, you have the wrong bitch. 

ZiggyZiggs
4 minutes ago, Shadowcrest said:

Not really. Also, you can also step it on down, you have the wrong bitch. 

Lmao :toofunny:

Korok

“A man kissing another man is the greatest acting challenge an actor can ever face.”

Wow, that's a pretty easy entry into great-hood. 

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Emigrante said:

the point is that what is wrong with gay kiss that it's such a challenge. 

The world in 1997 was still very much homophobic. It could have hurt his career, but he did it because he didn't think it was wrong.

And what do you think he means by challenge? Obviously an acting challenge. He's supposed to portray passion and emotion, and it's definitely challenging when it's with a gender you're not attracted to :lana: 

Like I don't see how anyone can be on her side, she literally quoted him from 20 years ago and told him to grow up :rip: I bet my kidney she didn't check the date and thought he said it like now

chaeri pls

Wolf Boy

Like it was 20 damn years ago, there are a lot of hetero guys out there who aren't homophobic but still would be uncomfortable kissing guys. Ben makes some sweeping remark when he was 25 and omg no one will ever forget!!!! Everyone has the ability to say dumb ****.

And even if it was hard for him, and?.....he's allowed to have his own issues/experiences geez. Hes heterosexual, naturally kissing a man would be uncomfortable for him.

Ben has always been pro gay, i mean he still shot the scene didn't he? This is really a minor issue being turned into a big one and Evan really needs to calm down.

gagarox

Its like bringing gaga r kelly thing in 2050 when she has retired in her 80s 

Archived