💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga needs to address the R. Kelly situation

wahkeenasitka

Featured Posts

Margaux

Um I don't mean to clock but.... y'all do know years ago the evidence used against him in court was a video of an underage girl being urinated on BY HIM that's all I'm saying :interestinga:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B

Gaga messed up in 2013 and she knows it, she scrapped the video and stop promoting the song.

She has nothing to do with the ''sex cult'', people are only dragging her bc they have nothing to do and bc she's very popular right now. this will not affect her career in anyway, she's still selling and getting gigs.

what she needs to do rn is to focus on her music and her tour :hug:

Andrea B
1 minute ago, Margaux Celeste Arico said:

Um I don't mean to clock but.... y'all do know years ago the evidence used against him in court was a video of an underage girl being urinated on BY HIM that's all I'm saying :interestinga:

and this has nothing to do with Gaga :reductive:, stop.

andreas85

No. Gaga doesn't have anything to do with that situation and she has already made enough statements.

Talent
2 hours ago, wahkeenasitka said:

Gaga really should address the R. Kelly situation on Instagram or Twitter and make some kind of public statement about it. 

It's a bummer that people are raking her over the coals for collaborating with him on one track in 2013. 

She needs to make some kind of statement denouncing sexual predators, etc. I think it's important. 

What do you think?

She's being doing that since 2013??? The people talking sh*t about her are the usual trolls and haters. What else is new? 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

RAMROD

fake-tweet20170719-9-mocxwi.jpg

fake-tweet20170719-9-1xel7k9.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LordEnigma
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

fake-tweet20170719-9-mocxwi.jpg

fake-tweet20170719-9-1xel7k9.jpg

I thought this was real and screamed :toofunny:

LordEnigma

I'm sorry, but no.

Gaga has done enough to speak on sexual assault. R. Kelly is bad news and sometimes it's better to just distance yourself than tweet something immediately when something happens.

I think Gaga is also cautious about this because jumping the gun can sometimes fireback on you.

MonsterAura

Katy and Halsey collab with homophobes = DRAG HER!!!

Gaga collabs with alleged rapist = SHE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ACTIONS! 

:oprah:

I swear this fanbase sometimes :saladga:

GypsyBabe
26 minutes ago, Andree said:

this would be really smart but is she allowed to do that? I mean she doesn't own all the rights of her music but I guess its not that hard to replace a song from an old album

Honestly, I'm not sure. :huh: But it would definitely be a smart move. 

⚯͛

artRaver

Queen of working with alleged rapists who call themselves The Pied Piper of R&B, married an under aged girl and urinated on underage girls. Of course she won't say anything, lol. 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

America voted a *** grabbing president, rkelly will be fine and Gaga is not/should not say anything. Why haven't I seen threads asking Beyoncé to speak up 

Tan Fei

no .not a need to.  they shld focus on him n not her ...n she shld focus on the tour .unless all the past collabs with him come together n address it.

Margaux
58 minutes ago, Andree said:

and this has nothing to do with Gaga :reductive:, stop.

Never said it did? It's for the people saying he's like not guilty of anything :oprah:

Stef

Literally find it insanelt disturbing how someone could see such horrific news and somehow twist it into a way of slandering Lady Gaga.

The amount of producers, artists, photographers and god knows who else he's collabed with even since 2013, and Gaga is the one who gets dragged through the dirt? Disgusting. This has absolutely nothing to do with her, she collaborated with him on one song and hasn't associated herself with him since. There is a reason she scrapped the video and ceased pushing the single.

Leave Lady Gaga the **** out of this, thank u

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Archived