Is Taylor Swift Too Petty?

Economy

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

They were never friends and taylors dated almost everyone lol

aha.

Reality

The whole Katy v. Taylor thing is played out, and at this point, I don't think anyone really cares besides the media, and them wanting to get a story out of it. 

I've never liked Taylor though. In my opinion, I don't think she's as much of a "sweetheart" as people make it out to be, but that's just me. 

🃏🖤👹

Ryusei

she has barely been on social media for like over a year now :laughga: let it the **** go already. 

Also she's not the only one making songs about her ex-lovers/lovers 

Musery

3 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

aha.

I thought I read Taylor said she wasnt sure how Katy felt about her. Like if she liked her or not. But hanging out once and twitter posts dont make people friends

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

I thought I read Taylor said she wasnt sure how Katy felt about her. Like if she liked her or not. But hanging out once and twitter posts dont make people friends

taylor-katy-1-600.jpg?w=600&h=600

taylor-swift-k-435-1.jpg?w=435&h=580

katy-perry-taylor-swift-2010-billboard-6

gallery_showbiz-taylor-swift-katy-perry-

original.jpg

taylor-katy-1-800.jpg?w=800&h=600

o-KATY-PERRY-TAYLOR-SWIFT-570.jpg?1

aha.

bloody g

Every celebrity hates her for a reasone, except their "squad" which seems too staged to me :gum:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

donutellha

for being grown as s women they sure dont know how to act

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Economy
1 hour ago, FlopSlurper said:

Can't y'all leave the girl alone, what happened between them was more than just dancers, what would you do if your friend dated your ex?

And let's not pretend like Bad Blood was written by the devil himself, the song doesn't have any name calling or dissing, meanwhile Swish Swish...

Oh and one more thing, Taylor isn't the one going around mentioning Katy 24/7, actually, I think Taylor never addressed this mess publicly. So who's the petty one again?

giphy.gif

My OP wasnt about their feud only 😑

Economy
1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Broken hearted girl and failed relationships are her thing. Just like how songs about drugs and sex is rihannas thing.

The katy feud, you heard katy's side of story, and that's it.

I think people who jumped on hate bandwagon on her are more petty than her, and i dont even care about her.

Nope. I was talking about Taylors side of it

Archived