❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
question

Times When You Almost Burned Your Stan Card

C1trus

Featured Posts

JoanneARTPOP

I'm gonna burn mine if she didn't bring JWT to Asia but choose to promote ASIB from 2018 Jan to Sep 28th ... 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
C1trus
17 hours ago, HaveAnOysterBBy said:

When the cure didn't get a video :crossed:

I'm shocked that you're not affected with DWUW MV never released :diane:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

codymonster

Never tbh. I absolutely love her as a human and an artist. I truly respect her as a person and fully support her decisions, since I love how she goes after what SHE wants to do. I always find a way to love what she creates, which is awesome, since it opens me up to new ways of thinking and types of music and different people.

KleinGa

The closest I've come to/ become extremely annoyed with her, for the first time ever was recently when she started suggesting the whole "Lady Gaga" thing was a character/ act? She also was indirectly dismissing things that she said/ did in the past that she was extremely passionate about at the time. Also, in the carpool when she laughed/ looked annoyed at her own outfits from the past? That one interview she did with 60 Minutes?? or somewhere else where she rode the bicycle, everything she basically said in that interview annoyed the hell out of me. I wondered if she really just put on a whole act to get my coins/ attention. I thought she was authentic. I'm not sure now, I really am confused about what she said then and what she's doing now. Idk man. 

But otherwise, she's the reason I'm alive, so even if it was all an act, I'm grateful to her until eternity 

HaveAnOysterBBy
1 hour ago, T3rrorBlade said:

I'm shocked that you're not affected with DWUW MV never released :diane:

At least she gave a us a reason for that one :neyde:

Sizzily

Venus getting replaced by DWUW, TEA not being on the album when she posted the pictures of the song titles from that ARTPOP mural. ARTPOP was in general a tough time to be a fan.

One Banned Boi

TEANUS

SXSW is the closest I've ever been, I was just so utterly disappointed and disturbed I didn't know how to feel

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

C1trus
On 7/21/2017 at 5:37 PM, Sizzily said:

Venus getting replaced by DWUW, 

When I'm still a flop fan , I thought GP are already bopping to the Venus just like in PF, then I realized it's just a delusion.:selena:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Sizzily
Just now, T3rrorBlade said:

When I'm still a flop fan , I thought GP are already bopping to the Venus just like in PF, then I realized it's just a delusion.:selena:

I didn't care about GP, I just wanted a video :giveup: 

One Banned Boi

C1trus
16 hours ago, Sizzily said:

I didn't care about GP, I just wanted a video :giveup: 

You might get another meltdown if the video got  YT views  like John Wayne :selena:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

GagaStefi

I don't really unstan her, I just pay attention to other people when she gets boring. I'm really up her ass so the things that gets you guys mad (like the MR Video, things like that) don't really faze me. But the Coachella set list really got me mad, like the GP wants to hear the hits not album songs. 

Naor Daniel

Don't think I ever considered "burning my stan card", but...

* when I realized DWUW was supposed to be her most terrible and awkward MV to date, it lacked originality, it screamed ATTENTION and it was generic af. I don't care that she scrapped it, because apparently it was only because of R. Kelly and not due to the fact the MV was bad. She even bragged about the MV on twitter. Messy era.

* when I realized Gaga isn't huge anymore. I actually only figured that out when G.U.Y came out and I realized no one gives a damn about it. I wasn't a hardcore fan until then.

* 2015-16 when she didn't give any f-s about us and started going absent 

* Perfect Illusion - hated the visuals at first. Now I like it, but wanted it darker. Her 1000000 radio interviews about the song yet not bothering to promote it. The few live performances of it were not good.

* Joanne the album. It really is OKAY. It's the only album of hers I didn't spend months-years of listening on repeat. 

* MR video was terrible. It made me super frustrated about her because it felt like she really just doesn't care about anything anymore.

* The Cure - I still listen to this song quite a lot and I love it. But to date I don't really feel that it's a true Gaga song. It feels odd that Gaga actually pulled this one.

* The Coachella performance felt quite dull and lazy, lacked the energy I know of her.

I will not go as far as just "unstanning" but I wish I could experience her old aesthetics and music again, as a grown up and not a teenager. I don't think her music is as legendary and iconic as it used to be, and the visuals and promotion aren't as interesting as they used to be. I like her, I love her, but it's 90% due to what she had done before Joanne and maybe ARTPOP, and the fact she's an amazing person that inspires me.

Gardevoir

Never. She's done too much things for me to ever consider burning stan card just because she didn't release music video I expected for Million Reasons. That's ridiculous.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Interlude

Gaga at SXSW. I didn't recognise her and for the first time didn't understand why she was doing what she was doing. I found no creative meaning behind it, just a sad downfall. That changed when I saw her Keynote however.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Archived