💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Scheisse and Heavy Metal Lover Download Dates: Need more monsters

BlueVenusian

Featured Posts

BlueVenusian

Hi guys, the title is self explanatory; the reason why I'm asking is because the plan will fail if we dont have enough monsters, the plan will fail. Feel free to join if you wish! Not pushing you if you dont want to :) Anyways, if the download date is a success, one of the songs will skyrocket to (hopefully) the top 10 and if Mother Monster's label notices, they will release it like TEOG and greenlight the music video! Already have a concept for the HML vid ;)

If you pick Scheisse, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7lzRcFrHGs

If you pick Heavy Metal Lover, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrT9x10lFUM&feature=relmfu

The plan is all in the vid, thanks monsters!

Vanilla

I'm sorry, but there's no chance this'll work

I won't die, but I can't live without you

GagaRunTheWorld

YES IT WILL WORK FINALLY POSTED ON GAGADAILY :> SCHEISSE HAS OVER 500 MONSTERS WHO WILL download it :) please dont be such a holly pessimist fool and download scheisse we have a chance because of commercial so commercial combined with our downloading =total success please it will take only few secs even i did new debit mastercard just to download scheisse few times,please i begg you!

GagaRunTheWorld

EVEN if 500 fans do (i guarentee it'll be less than a fifth of that number that actually go through with it), that's no where near enough to send them to the top ten.

:flop: plan is a :flop:

please, don't waste your money. it's pointless. she's starting the next album. she won't give a ****. she'll tweet: "Thx little monsters, i love heavy metal lover--my favorite song on the album. Who's ready for the #TheNextOne xx"

SidDays

The MTN day flopped so hard even with so many people taking part in it... I doubt this one will work at all

Besides, it's too late now

Hurem

YES IT WILL WORK FINALLY POSTED ON GAGADAILY :> SCHEISSE HAS OVER 500 MONSTERS WHO WILL download it :) please dont be such a holly pessimist fool and download scheisse we have a chance because of commercial so commercial combined with our downloading =total success please it will take only few secs even i did new debit mastercard just to download scheisse few times,please i begg you!

But how do you know that 500 monsters will download it? I can say that I'm going to download it, but I won't.

ChicaSkas

it never hurts to try. what do we have to lose?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

GagaRunTheWorld

it never hurts to try. what do we have to lose?

yup on US iTunes Scheisse cost 1 dollar i think on Europe 1 euro :P anyway i will try to buy as many as possible!!! it never hurts so just try who knows maybe we will do something huge!

Archived