광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy

It's a giant penis.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

CanadaGoesGaga

She's definitely not at Rogers yet. Bruno Mars is soon, then Ed Sheeran. Typically when tours start in Vancouver they rent out Pacific Coliseum and use that as a rehearsal arena. 

asana15
2 hours ago, MarcoCS said:

Hey, monsters.

As you know, today 6 trucks has arrived to Rogers Arena. BTW Ball stage was moved on 6 trucks too. I think this is a good sh*t. I mean, Gaga said "The stage is very different from anything we've ever done before". That words plus 6 trucks = An amazing stage. 

What do you think?

They're not at the Rogets Arena. They're at the Pacific Coliseum which is booked for two weeks by Live Nation. Six trucks that were captured in the picture are just one side of the parking lot. There's many of them belonging to the same company parked around the building.

RAMROD

So, like nobody attempt to fly a drone in Pacific Coloseum to see what's up with JWT rehearsal? Nobody own one there? :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JeffGaga89
7 hours ago, Doot said:

There was around 20 trucks for the Born This Way Ball, not only 6. 

6 trucks for the stage and lighting stuff... but overall 20 trucks for band stuff, audio stuff, costumes for bother gaga and dancers, gaga dressing room decor, also merchandises too.   

Kermit
6 hours ago, Lucas said:

God I miss her attitude

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Phoebe Buffay

Tait Towers also designed The MDNA Tour stage (aka the best stage on the planet) so I'm REALLY HYPED. :gum:

prince
3 minutes ago, monster987 said:

Tait Towers also designed The MDNA Tour stage (aka the best stage on the planet) so I'm REALLY HYPED. :gum:

They didn't design it, I think Tait is just technical, they help build the stage. Stufish designed it

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, prince said:

They didn't design it, I think Tait is just technical, they help build the stage

Oh, well then... :selena:

prince
Just now, monster987 said:

Oh, well then... :selena:

Just double checked, Stufish designed the MDNA tour stage and they also designed...BTWB 

drinkmytears
1 minute ago, prince said:

Just double checked, Stufish designed the MDNA tour stage and they also designed...BTWB 

Maybe they worked on it but Tait did MDNA and the BTWB. They are both on their website and Tait even did a documentary on MDNA

Archived