Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Azealia comes for Gaga

Buddy

Featured Posts

tylerjudas
29 minutes ago, Radio Pop said:

Couldn't have said it better myself...

Plus it's not like Gaga even knew who R. Kelly was before the label tried making Art Pop more commercial by having rap collaborations.

Are you insane? You honestly believe she didn't know who R Kelly was? How about we go back to her interviews and tweets during the DWUW era where she was praising him and saying she's wanted to work with him.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tylerjudas
28 minutes ago, Radio Pop said:

Couldn't have said it better myself...

Plus it's not like Gaga even knew who R. Kelly was before the label tried making Art Pop more commercial by having rap collaborations.

Also, if this is what you really believe...Gaga is a music puppet who does what her label tells her to do. So which is it?

RainingOnMe
Just now, tylerjudas said:

Also, if this is what you really believe...Gaga is a music puppet who does what her label tells her to do. So which is it?

:sharon:

So, because Gaga does what her label (who's in control of her career...?) tells her to do, like making her album more commercially acceptable by having rap collaborations, suddenly makes her a music puppet?

tylerjudas
Just now, Radio Pop said:

So, because Gaga does what her label (who's in control of her career...?) tells her to do, like making her album more commercially acceptable by having rap collaborations, suddenly makes her a music puppet?

"tells her what to do"

Yes. That is a puppet.

RainingOnMe
Just now, tylerjudas said:

"tells her what to do"

Yes. That is a puppet.

Oh? So because I do what my boss tells me to do at work, does that make me an employee puppet?

tylerjudas
Just now, Radio Pop said:

Oh? So because I do what my boss tells me to do at work, does that make me an employee puppet?

There's a big difference there, your job and Gaga's job are not comparable.

ToxicHot

Bringing up R. Kelly's past in an attempt to shade Gaga is completely irrelevant... :awkney: 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Sam Dey

yea if she didn't pick him and went for example with christina to feature the song would've been a HIT. She's kinda right tho

Janet

I think AZ is right on this one tbh. People have known about his dodgy life for ages now (Aaliyah getting married at 15 says hello), and so he was always a v. strange artist to collab with anyway.

Gaga should be calling him out. He is someone who has *clearly* got a history of abusing and manipulating women, which is something Gaga has taken a strong stance against. It only makes sense for her to call him out.

TBH I would like to see her take down his version of DWUW from Spotify and iTunes and replace it with the Xtina collab (which, lets be honest, totally bangs). Also would be cool is she made a symbolic gesture and donated funds from the song's streams and downloads to a charity - even the BTW foundation.

Just imagine if this was KP, or TS. Y'all would be all over them about being hypocrites etc. Until she does say something/take some kind of a stance, then I am afraid our Gaga is just that. 

Werk
2 hours ago, ToxicHot said:

Bringing up R. Kelly's past in an attempt to shade Gaga is completely irrelevant... :awkney: 

She's not exactly trying to shade though :duck::awkney: 

ToxicHot
9 minutes ago, Werk said:

She's not exactly trying to shade though :duck::awkney: 

So what is even the purpose of mentioning it then.....? :awkney: 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Werk
1 minute ago, ToxicHot said:

So what is even the purpose of mentioning it then.....? :awkney: 

Not sure but that doesn't immediately mean she's shading :selena: 

HairBow

2 hours ago, ToxicHot said:

Is it, though?  There is video evidence of him urinating on an underage girl. Video. Evidence.  And this surfaced about a decade before ARTPOP.

And if the current allegations about this sex cult of his hold any truth to them, then R. Kelly's "past" seems to still be his "present."

Archived