Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga made a surprise appearance at Tony Bennett's show tonight

asana15

Featured Posts

Stef
5 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

1. She looks gorgeous

2. She can sing a song with her friend whenever she wants to.

3. Dive bar performance will still happen, she just wasnt ready and we all know shes a perfectionist.

1. True

2. True

3. No it won’t. we know Gaga by now :neyde: 

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
romonster

Some people in here acting like she has to be locked up in rehearsals every minute till August. :rip:

No, this woman has her free time and will do a surprise performance with her best friend if she pleases. Singing jazz evidently makes her very happy and relaxed and she wasn't required to rehearse for it or travel anywhere as she lives there.

I'd hope people would understand that a Dive Bar Show (full rehearsals, new setlist, different city and venue, lots of time and costs) can't be compared to something like this.

Melech
7 hours ago, Haus of Joanne said:

Laughing at all these twinks having a meltdown. :laughga: 

I love Gagadaily

as if this is something bad. 

nattuggla
11 minutes ago, Stef said:

Well according to the Vegas reporter it was not the decision of Gaga to re-schedule it because there were problems with the venue and the guy said the Dive Bar will be re-scheduled around the Vegas tour stop of JWT which is on 11th of August.

http://www.ktnv.com/on-air/interviews/johnny-kats-talks-about-lady-gaga-canceling-show-mayweather-mcgregor-cirque-buying-blue-man-group

thopekas

Don't judge her and whine about that. We will have a whole new World tour in 2 weeks with so many concerts,why we have to whine about a postponed dive bar? so what? i agree with her for doing a surprise performance at Tony's tour.She is a loyal friend of Tony and she wanted to give him her love and support.  I would be happy even if she canceled the dive bar ,she has to make things that make her happy and not always do things to please the fans.She is a human being like us,everyone should care most about theirselves and their own happiness and life.She had done many thing for us and everyone else..it's time for her to do things for her own shake. She became a musician/artist because she loved the music,the art and the whole experience,she didn't do it for the fame and for us at the first place,she gained fans in the progress and she devoted to us for so long and she cares too much for us that sometimes its concerning.I can't see other popstars or artists in general doing so much for the fans.She bacame so attached and connected to us that at the end she suffered and harmed herself mentally and physically. I would rather see her happy and doing whatever she wants rather than sad and licking our asses so she can make us happy .

Regina George
8 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

Do you think Tony fans on TonyDaily think the same things about Gaga as you all say about Tony here? :selena:

I don't really think Tony's fanbase knows how to use internet.. :madge:

JeffGaga89
7 hours ago, Fernster7 said:

I agree that people are taking it way too seriously but she's been saying she has this incredible out of this world relationship with her fans but she can't tweet about a cancelled performance? I understand people who are mad about it.

Personally, it makes me mad too because I wss truly excited for the Dive Bar, if it was about something else I'd probably be like 'whatever'.

Exactly... she was always connected with her fans via Twitter or IG.. now I feel she doing her own thing. I paid a lot of $$ to see her twice this year for a show we know nothing about. No stage, no information, no opening acts, no teasers. She was always saying she different than the corp pop star. She did a billionaires wedding and then see Tony? What ever happened to Mother Monster? I understand that doing a Dive Bar Tour in another city would be a lot on her and her band. The interview was pre-recorded, if she knew days before that she couldn't do it why not deleted that part out of the interview? I love Lady Gaga but what the hell is going on with her? I know she can't work 24/7..no one can't.. but this is her job! She better make it up to us in a kickass show! I'm worried that she might postpone the first weeks of the JWT... which is one of my dates!  

GloZell Green

So many dramatic gays in this thread :awkney: Nothing new I guess

I would share my opinion about this, but I feel like everything that I am thinking has been said. I guess you all can put the pieces together.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

PerfectIllusion
42 minutes ago, Stef said:

1. True

2. True

Doncho
7 hours ago, asana15 said:

Since no one reads anything any longer and just who's shouted the loudest, let me post this once again:

According to a local Vegas reporter, there were problems unexpectedly developed with the venue on Monday. The show will be rescheduled around her Vegas tour stop.

http://www.ktnv.com/on-air/interviews/johnny-kats-talks-about-lady-gaga-canceling-show-mayweather-mcgregor-cirque-buying-blue-man-group

Just for you, fellas:

@sara57

@Doncho

@Andree

@Fernster7

:hug:

But I though it was because Gaga had a lot of "catching up" to do? :poot:

What bothers me is that she didnt say a word about its cancellation...

Jenina
18 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I don't really think Tony's fanbase knows how to use internet.. :madge:

I'm on a Connie Francis forum so who knows :ladyhaha: 

cool

Morphine Prince

Ok the featured post is hella annoying after various pages :rip: 

1ooo d0veZ

You all STILL do not get it.Most folks are not pissed specifically about the cancelled show.It's the fact she didn't even have the decency to address it and then goes and performs jazz like nothing happened.Its odd  for lack of more appropriate terms.

It's just not a good look and fans have a right to call it out.She has a track record of empty promises and little **** like this adds up and gets old over time.We're talking years and years and years.Era after era after era. So stop equating criticism with terms "bashing" or "negativity" . Furthermore,What do you mean she owes us nothing. Do you even hear yourselves? 

"Entitled"We are the reason for ever single stack she has.The least she can do is follow through with **** SHE announces or at LEAST acknowledge it if it doesn't fall through with good reason like the professional she wants so badly to be heralded as. That goes for any profession:education, social work,legal,medical,etc. You cant just leave things. So yeah she does " owe us something " its called a Tweet.

There's more to stanning someone than kissing ass like sheep . So stop acting like you're better than folks who called her out on her apparent bullshit . Nobody is whining or dragging her just over a stupid dive bar show (it isn't even that serious). There is more to the complaints and eye rolling.It couldn't even imagine the pressure she is under but still there is a cycle occurring here . And an unfortunate disconnect to commitment.There is no point arguing that at this point.

Lets get a grip and just do better folks... all of us.Me included.

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

Archived