💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga made a surprise appearance at Tony Bennett's show tonight

asana15

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

"A dive bar that requires no rehearsing or preparation"

This is the best part of the meltdowns. Like I literally laughed reading that sentence several times these days here. 

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Melech

I'm laughing at all the people complaining about Gaga and all the people complaining about people complaining about Gaga. 

You all are funny lol. Gaga just stopped caring for her fans and cares more about her rich friends. It's her life, she can do that. 

donutellha

Yes though! It was lovely seeing Gaga and Tony reunited, specially since it's been a long time since she's discussed jazz!

Spoiler

seriously i tmade me smile so hard i cant even believe some of yall are PRESSED

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

weed

Just on the first page of this topic I'm reading replies thinking "shut the **** up" lmaoooo y'all are so annoying with this "oh so she's doing this but she can't do ____"

she sang 2 songs.........at someone else's concert.......probably about as much preparation as her dinner that night 

Gagaplayer315

A wedding AND a performance with Tony but not the Dive Bar she hyped, tragic... :nails:

theahsfan

How deep we're expecting Gaga to be in rehearsals: 

maxresdefault.jpg

How deep she actually is in rehearsals:

1.jpg

Emigrante
1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

How deep we're expecting Gaga to be in rehearsals: 

maxresdefault.jpg

How deep she actually is in rehearsals:

1.jpg

Rehearsals don't take 24/7. :saladga:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Tan Fei
1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Imagine being so PRESSED about somebody with singing two songs with one of their best friends that you have a meltdown online.

And y'all are really wondering why she doesn't address this fanbase and GagaDaily so much anymore? Y'all have been doing this since 2010, Gaga is TIRED.

since 2010 ?!!omg ..am a new fan n thought this only happen in the past yr . no wonder i was thinking why some of the fans are still so worked up aft Budlight posted n addressed the issue . moreover its a free show in an unknown location.  a small matter in my opinion. guess its the high expectations from the fans .once expectations not met , shooting starts . . some mentioned that she was more caring towards fans in the past ? but why were there still so much negativity towards her ? i srsly feel sad for her cos it shows that shes been taken for granted . i think she deserves more love , respect n constructive criticism , not harsh nasty words, making a mountain out of a molehill.  

Supersonic
8 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

Rehearsals don't take 24/7. :saladga:

Appearently they do. If she doesn't break her hip again touring, she doesn't love her fans anymore. /scarcasm off

SPARTACUS

Some of ya'll are so damn hateful.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

MonsterMum
14 minutes ago, Tan Fei said:

since 2010 ?!!omg ..am a new fan n thought this only happen in the past yr . no wonder i was thinking why some of the fans are still so worked up aft Budlight posted n addressed the issue . moreover its a free show in an unknown location.  a small matter in my opinion. guess its the high expectations from the fans .once expectations not met , shooting starts . . some mentioned that she was more caring towards fans in the past ? but why were there still so much negativity towards her ? i srsly feel sad for her cos it shows that shes been taken for granted . i think she deserves more love , respect n constructive criticism , not harsh nasty words, making a mountain out of a molehill.  

Don't worry not all fans are toxic like this but when you live day in day out following a star, you obviously don't know their planning but the overall outlines of what is happening or what should be happening.

Like, some people expect her to be now 24/7 rehearsing for the tour and with expectations (most often set by the people themselves) often comes dissapointments. Over time it seems some of the fans that feel Gaga has "dissapointed them time and time again" seem more to becoming haters rather then fans. It's always a thin line if you ask me.

It's like they forget Gaga is a person with an own time scale and life in which she is entitled to do whatever she pleases and if it's a problem you'd expect people to know when to let go but nope, rather sit online and complain every step of the way seems somehow more reasonable. 

(which is why I rarely come here anymore, the atmosphere is just a smothering blanket of negativity)

JustYouandI
46 minutes ago, Simon said:

I'm laughing at all the people complaining about Gaga and all the people complaining about people complaining about Gaga. 

You all are funny lol. Gaga just stopped caring for her fans and cares more about her rich friends. It's her life, she can do that. 

If we could just understand these words we would save ourselves the meltdowns.

HairBow

I would be totally here for another jazz album.

I could listen to Gaga singing jazz all day. :)

StarlightSeiya

Lmao. I knew when I read the headline that fans were gonna be pissed. Smh. She's feeling her oats, let ha live

Bone Apple Tea bebe

Ronk
2 minutes ago, HairBow said:

I would be totally here for another jazz album.

I could listen to Gaga singing jazz all day. :)

same

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived