• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JaneTheC
Just now, katybathy said:

Honey i am everything but ugly 😏

Oh you are ugly sis, don't deny it

iAdrian97

I became a fan when born to die came out and loved it so much at the time but I can’t stand it now. It’s really kinda basic (it’s called born to die FFS) and I feel every album she releases she improves a ton. Honeymoon is my favorite  with ultraviolence 2nd. The only songs on BTD I can listen to now are dark paradise and this is what makes us girls. The rest feel so corny and just her doing whatever gets her noticed and it worked. :neyde:

n0ne

Honeymoon is her critically acclaimed and best album; deservedly so.

HM>PD>BTD>UV>>>>>>Aka

I love and appreciate all Lana's albums besides Aka, I like to forget it's existence.

cuca.gif

"My people
 need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Princess Zelda

Honestly, they're both better than Born To Die in many senses. 

PeachJug

Ultraviolence was amazing i dont know how some people dont see that

Honeymoon was great too (I LOVE IT, personally) but I can see how some people don't like the slow style of it

katybathy
16 minutes ago, JaneTheC said:

Oh you are ugly sis, don't deny it

I am not :madge:

JaneTheC
2 minutes ago, katybathy said:

I am not :madge:

Do you think BTD is her best one?

Lana really excites me as an artist because she seems to improve with every release. The first half of Ultraviolence is incredible, but then the album sort of trails off, whereas I feel Honeymoon maintains a very high standard all the way through (and it contains my all time favourite Lana song in Terence Loves You)

Born To Die is fun with its dark melodrama but it seems a bit flimsy when put next to her other albums. Listening to Ultraviolence and Honeymoon honestly feels really luxurious for me, like I'm treating myself to something really rich and indulgent 

Impostor

Ultraviolence saved me from so many suicides tbh :poot: The fact that the album leaked the day of my birthday got me shooketh and I adored every song instantly. I love the vibe and the beats on that album, it's like a cold, black and white texture made of velvet. Everytime I listen to Ultraviolence my feelings are restored somehow.

Honeymoon is not for me, but I like Freak. And Terrence Loves You.

tomsches

Ultraviolence is her best album 7n my opinion. 

And it shocks me how people can think that btd is her best album. I mean I'm a Fan but you have to admit that it Sounds amateurish and cheesy at times. Also she uses that high annoying britney spears Kind of voice in some songs. She clearly wanst ready to put out an album. Thankfully she has improved so much 

Irrelevant

I've just got into Honeymoon, Ultraviolence is a bit hard for me, but I will get there :excited2:

Spoiler

I have yet to go to Paradise yet, but I'm doing LFL before that :unicorn:

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

Honeymoon is one of my favorite albums of all time. However, I don't like Ultraviolence and I only like half of Born To Die.

YeehawKylie

Ultraviolence is her best album and I don't think she'll ever top it. The 90s Dream Pop-Rock vibes were amazing.

Archived