Jump to content
lgbt

Drag Queen NAILS Dancin' In Circles, Looks Exactly Like Gaga


SISTERV

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, Goosey said:

His voice sounds practically just like hers. :duck:

He is lip-syncing :rip: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

n0ne

Why did he pad his ass but not his chest? :oprah:

 

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"
Link to post
Share on other sites

Babel
19 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Why did he pad his ass but not his chest? :oprah:

 

Because Gaga is not Katy Perry but she's got a great ass (bam).

Link to post
Share on other sites

weed

Ok it was cute 

I def recognized a few things Gaga does but she kind of just repeated them 

Link to post
Share on other sites

ctherainbow

This was amazing!  And half the crowd looking bored af.   :rip: 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Tycho
1 hour ago, Aquarius said:

When he sprayed the drink all over everyone :air: 

But he really got Gaga's body language & look down though omg

I was NOT ready for that moment omg :sharon:

Link to post
Share on other sites

REALITY

tu4hqy634qrrtrhwefwbwegewf

I MADE A GIF HE SPRAYED THE BEER ALL OVER EVERYONE 

I'M DYING

giphy.gif

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Phlop

I recognized it but I don't think most of the crowd got it. Unfortunately Gaga past BTW is hard to pull off unless most of the crowd is familiar with it.

BYE
Link to post
Share on other sites

MJHolland
2 hours ago, SISTERV said:

how radio friendly/slay-worthy this song would be. :saladga:

 

do you not see how bored everyone is :awkney:

dic is the least radio friendly song Gaga has ever published :saladga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...