Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Swish Swish #1 on Billboard Dance Songs

katybathy

Featured Posts

katybathy

on Billboard Dance Songs:gaycat:

Katy Perry scores her 18th No. 1 on Billboard's Dance Club Songs chart (dated July 22), as "Swish Swish," featuring Nicki Minaj, lifts 3-1. Eclipsing Mariah Carey's 17 No. 1s, Perry is now alone in fifth place for the most No. 1s dating to the chart's 1976 inception; Madonna leads with 46 No. 1s, followed by Rihanna (30), Beyonce (22) and Janet Jackson (19).

Additionally, Perry has earned her 18 toppers consecutively, a record streak that she extends this week. ("Swish" debuted the same week as Perry's "Bon Appetit," featuring Migos; the latter song ranks at No. 34 after reaching No. 28, so Perry's streak could be in jeopardy.)

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7865881/katy-perry-swish-swish-dance-club-songs-number-one

n0ne

That click-bait title, I ran for some reason :selena:

k7qjXFl.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

sweet spot

i was expecting something like #1 on bubbling under.

that's not too far from our standards for achievements during joanne era tho :selena:

brit4ever

I like it how when an artist is flopping they earn a #1 on the Dance Club Chart......... Madonna, Xtina, Britney, now Katy.....

weed

Rise and This Is How We Do went #1 on that chart :selena: I was shook at the consecutive part and looked it up and it tru. BA will def break the streak tho? Hasn't it already since it's single #2, and Swish is #3?

katybathy
1 minute ago, neptugne said:

Rise and This Is How We Do went #1 on that chart :selena: I was shook at the consecutive part and looked it up and it tru. BA will def break the streak tho? Hasn't it already since it's single #2, and Swish is #3?

it could still go #1 :gaycat:

QueenGaga
31 minutes ago, Lyou said:

How many Gaga has?

14. but this keeping in mind she has had much less amount of singles and hardly promotes :selena:

Thomas P
3 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

14 but this keeping in mind she has had much less amount of singles and hwrdly promotes :selena:

I choose to forget that  :madge:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

QueenGaga
Just now, Thomas P said:

I choose to forget that  :madge:

The same way Gaga chooses to forget making music videos for potential hit songs and releasing singles :poot:

FentyGa
54 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Rise was on the Billboard Dance Songs chart? Why?

Talent
1 minute ago, maxblac said:

Rise was on the Billboard Dance Songs chart? Why?

Til It Happens to You is a #1 Dance Song too. :smh:

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

LittleLion
1 hour ago, supercut said:

i was expecting something like #1 on bubbling under.

that's not too far from our standards for achievements during joanne era tho :selena:

a #1 in Bubbling U means that is #101 ???

Archived