Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Poker Face Acoustic Sampled in Kanye / Kid Cudi Song

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

Her voice is distorted so I hope the GP recognizes that it's her voice! She sounds great in this!

HermioneGranger

Still love This. They performed This at the first version of the Monster Ball.

actsleazy

i remember this like yesterday

from a PF acoustic snippet to Partynauseous and Cakeย :sis:

๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’–

RaRaRamen

Cherrytree Sessions ha impactย :firega:

I need a winter candy apple and an iced gingerbread candle, both three-wick, or I'm boycotting.

codymonster

This was my jam back in the day. I was newly stanning her, and I remember being so excited hearing her singing a bit of Poker Face differently than the regular song:gaycat:

Gaga Lazuli

I remember hearing this song and being mad at them copying Gaga's song. Then like ย a year later I found out it was Gaga.

Little Monsters Torture Me

HOTNebraskaGuy

It's kinda distracting to be honest, much rather hear him without her saying Poker face in the background (but the chorus is nice).ย 

Also, an I the only one when realizes when she's featured in a hip hop/rap song that isn't her's the producers like to alter her voice so much.ย :toofunny:ย Wasn't that a reason why theyย didn't release PARTYNAUSEOUS, because they ****ed with her voice too much?ย 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Xoxo Adriana

OMG I WAS TRYING TO LOOK FOR IT :selena:ย 

I remember this from years ago and I only remembered a few weeks ago of the song but forgot the song name + artistย 

Pamelaisley

My brother had this downloaded on his iPod which he gave to meย :giveup:ย I was so confused when I heard her voice on a rap songย 

the moon lights her way ๐ŸŒ–๐Ÿฆ‡

Archived