๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

AHS7 fan made poster by me

Panchecco

Featured Posts

Panchecco

american_horror_story__season_7__fan_mad

I'm excited for the new theme to be revealed on July 20th but in the meanwhile I decided to make my own poster.
I did not include the title of the season but this poster suggests that it's gonna be inspired by Americaย & politics. I also decided to give a "dark" twist to the iconic image of the bald eagle (obviously the most famous representation of America). The 7 stars are supposed to represent the American flag and the fact that this will be the seventh installment of the show...

actsleazy

land that IIIIIIIIILOOOOOVE

OT: this is a wig snatcher for sureย :gum:

i'm still iffy on the idea on the idea of the horror being the election, though. i need some weird supernatural sh*tย :gum:

๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’–

Panchecco
2 minutes ago, actsleazy said:

i'm still iffy on the idea on the idea of the horror being the election, though. i need some weird supernatural sh*tย :gum:

I was worried too but there's no way they're not gonna include supernatural elements in the showย 

and seeing the images Ryan teased us with on Instagram, I think we can assume that there will be suernatural/****ed up elements as always

actsleazy
Just now, Panchecco said:

I was worried too but there's no way they're not gonna include supernatural elements in the showย 

and seeing the images Ryan teased us with on Instagram, I think we can assume that there will be suernatural/****ed up elements as always

only that one elephant sh*t with clown makeup onย :selena:

but apparently twisty is "back"

๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’–

Archived