💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Most overrated Artist on GGD

Lanius

Featured Posts

Lanius

Who is the most overrated artist (sans gaga :derpga:) on GGD? An artist that all the members love but you don't see the hype.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS

Cuca. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Irrelevant

inb4 somebody says Lana or Marina :lolga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant
Just now, VOLANTIS said:

Cuca. 

Obviously

Spoiler

Not

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Lanius

For me it's Kesha. Everybody on here was going OFF about how Praying was so good, but to me it sounded rejected ballad from Prism. Kesha has some bops but her discography has aged poorly imo. Yet GGD think she's some great artist :sis:

Bellatrix
2 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

inb4 somebody says Lana or Marina :lolga:

Came here to say Lana tbh :selena:

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, Lanius said:

For me it's Kesha. Everybody on here was going OFF about how Praying was so good, but to me it sounded rejected ballad from Prism. Kesha has some bops but her discography has aged poorly imo. Yet GGD think she's some great artist :sis:

The only reason it was a Prism reject was because Katy couldn't sing it, so they found a much more talented artist to do so :sis:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

DrKindnessKunt1999

Shawn Mendes 

Spoiler

It's probably a different kind of love than what the OP's talking about, but still. 

GypsyBabe

No artist is overrated by fans because all that matters is if you love them. You can't change how many people like an artist. Just because you may not like them, doesn't mean that others don't or that they have no value. 

This however, is irrelevant when discussing awards shows though. Some artists are completely overrated in this context. It's ridiculous. 

⚯͛

n0ne
Just now, MannyMonroe18 said:

Shawn Mendes 

Hide contents

It's probably a different kind of love than what the OP's talking about, but still. 

Was going to say the same thing. His looks are highly overrated on this site. He has nice body though :hor:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

xoxo Craig

Lana, Madonna, Lorde, Beyonce, Justin Beiber, Selena Gomez and Adele

End Racism Now

DrKindnessKunt1999
Just now, lilmonster93 said:

Was going to say the same thing. His looks are highly overrated on this site. He has nice body though :hor:

Now that I agree on :hor:

Lanius
2 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Yes, he gives me jail bait tease. Like Chris Hansen would pop up with his cameras as soon as the first belt looped got undone.:emma:

Archived