💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Tour Rehearsals: Gaga has "a lot of catching up to do"

Stef

Featured Posts

NIghtmareElm

I want her to dance a little bit but I love it when she mostly she focuses on singing.   I prefer when she just moves around more rather than dancing too much to the point where the backtrack takes over instead of her singing.  Gaga is a singer before a dancer.  

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty
22 minutes ago, androiduser said:

but I have to ask an honest question:

if she has recently started rehearsing, how much ideas and control does she have over the show?

Planning a tour and rehearsing for it are completely different things. The creation of the show must've started months ago, because they need to have everything thought through before the stage, props, outfits, lighting, etc. can be crafted and put together. Also, Gaga doesn't have to be physically present all the time to give creative input. It's obvious she can't be rehearsing for the tour while she's working on other projects, but she can always call someone to discuss ideas for the tour and give her creative thoughts on the creation.

Harry

Y'all really underestimate how much work it would take to put on a huge scale show for a tour like this. Gaga can't simply turn up and be fine because she knows her lyrics and can probably remember the choreo for her old songs. It's really not that simple. Think of all the costume changes and thus entering and exiting from different places, she has to know her positions and cues for everything - the entire thing is gonna be choreographed to the T. Plus there's the possibility of props etc.

I can only imagine how long it must take to know all of that by heart from start to finish and be able to run it through flawlessly whilst making it look effortless.

Ray of Light

Are we acting like The Monster Ball, the tour most fans religiously worship, wasn't also equally rushed? She changed the entire thing mid-tour and ROCKED it. 

Mary Jane Wayne

It's going to be very hard for her but in the end I think she'll pull through. It is not her first tour after all. 

Ken Zahn
1 hour ago, JoeysWorldTour said:

I want her to dance a little bit but I love it when she mostly she focuses on singing.   I prefer when she just moves around more rather than dancing too much to the point where the backtrack takes over instead of her singing.  Gaga is a singer before a dancer.  

whos that hottie in ur profile pic:firega::hor:

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

GypsyBabe

Gaga is a professional and the tour is going to be fantastic and worth every single penny that I spent. :golfclap:

⚯͛

styleyourvision

I hope she's feeling okay and hasn't been too sad about Sonja to do rehearsals :/

NIghtmareElm
5 hours ago, Ken Zahn said:

whos that hottie in ur profile pic:firega::hor:

blake mitchell :poot:

Ken Zahn
3 hours ago, JoeysWorldTour said:

blake mitchell :poot:

:hug:thanks 

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

GypsyVida
On 7/11/2017 at 4:09 PM, Slayer said:

I'm not sure why she doesn't just stop dancing. She can carry a show without it.

no. no. no. no. no. :neyde: Her choreography is iconic. she must dance. it is not optional. :gum:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

PropaGaga
22 hours ago, androiduser said:

but I have to ask an honest question:

if she has recently started rehearsing, how much ideas and control does she have over the show?

She still has control over everything. Just because she's not in with the band and dancers physically doesn't mean she can't review what they're doing. Ruth and Andrea have also been by her side constantly throughout the past couple of months, presumably going over plans for the show. Fans need to keep in mind that Gaga's health takes priority these days; she is required to take a break every once in awhile. And since she's been working non stop for a little over a year, she was certainly due for one before going on a world tour.

Everything will be fine. This truly did not warrant a thread, let alone 11 pages.

bambi96
On 7/11/2017 at 9:03 PM, Stef said:

Oh god y'all if this is another rushed mess like artRAVE then I'm lowkey glad my coins have not been spent, however I'm also extremely worried for her health :/ 

Artrave was a masterpiece wtf u on

Archived