đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's Dive Bar Show Postponed

Quark

Featured Posts

nikola

Omg so many drama queens in this thread.......some of you need to find something better to do tbh....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pachinko
12 minutes ago, nikola said:

Omg so many drama queens in this thread.......some of you need to find something better to do tbh....

This is what forums are for though. A place to vent. 

NewUsername

Chill the **** down people. The tour is more important, and things come up. Even for a production of millions of $ and a team with lots of experience etc., there can be mishaps in planning. Don't act like you guys have never needed more time to finish a paper or something alike than you had first planned, y'all. :sure:

It's a pity that it needs to be rescheduled, but it will still come.

Weasel
27 minutes ago, Zilla said:

I ask that you please

1. Say your piece and move on, nothing is gained by perching on a thread shoving opinions down throats

2. Respect the opinions laid out in front of you. Remember no matter how much you disagree with someone, respect does wonders.

3. Chill with the over-bashing. It's okay to be frustrated, things are weird right now, but in no way is it okay to rip her completely to shreds. It's fine to criticize, it's not fine to be absolutely heartless towards her/her team/the label etc.

Thank you! 

Woo lord I just got such a flashback to this site in the fall of 2013 :air:

JusKeepBreathin
17 hours ago, Delusional Aura said:

I'm saying she runs herself thin and when **** hits the ceiling she whines about being overworked :saladga:

Hunty you got dragT:sharon:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

GagaMyBlood95
8 minutes ago, pachinko said:

This is what forums are for though. A place to vent. 

LOL this is what is really messed up you know? People think it's a forum, we're online so it's totally fine to talk **** about a person or be insensitive towards someone's hard work or just to say harsh things while having little to no real information about the subject.

If you want to vent out, go to a gym or something. Don't vent out on other people just because you feel like it.

NewUsername
4 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

LOL this is what is really messed up you know? People think it's a forum, we're online so it's totally fine to talk **** about a person or be insensitive towards someone's hard work or just to say harsh things while having little to no real information about the subject.

If you want to vent out, go to a gym or something. Don't vent out on other people just because you feel like it.

:reductive::lolly: praise this

TheBatman
55 minutes ago, Miracle said:

This is stupid. The Bud Light contract gives her a lot of money too. Not doing the show costs her a lot of money. She's cancelling this for the fans.

No that's stupid, she didn't cancel 'for the fans' lol Honestly she hasn't said a word so who knows why she cancelled but I hope she rehearses enough between now and JWT. The other dive bar shows weren't great anyway.

Fernster7

I am extremely disappointed as I was looking forward to this a lot. 

I feel sad and even though I know ASIB will be amazing I'm hating the dumb movie right now.:grr:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

MarcusBones
38 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

Girl is all over the place. She can't fully commit to anything anymore. She releases an album and only promotes for a couple of months, she films a movie and in the midst of it she releases a random song that has nothing to do with the movie or the aforementioned album, pretends like the song doesn't exist, then announces a mini tour right before the big world tour only to postpone (if not cancel) it a week or so later. 

I don't buy the excuse they gave, something else happened.

I adore Gaga but she has no direction as of right now.

THIS.

Fernster7
31 minutes ago, TheBatman said:

No that's stupid, she didn't cancel 'for the fans' lol Honestly she hasn't said a word so who knows why she cancelled but I hope she rehearses enough between now and JWT. The other dive bar shows weren't great anyway.

:madge:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

LaLuna

This fanbase is so damn extra it's not even funny. Do you guys not have a life outside of Gaga? 

oprah.gif

Delusional Aura
19 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Hunty you got dragT:sharon:

I've on here for a couple months, my skin is thicker than Kim Kardashians ass. So....I'm a pro at being gagT :selena:

has Gaga said anything about it or is she going to act like she did not hype us up for the 13th? :poot:

Fernster7
38 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

has Gaga said anything about it or is she going to act like she did not hype us up for the 13th? :poot:

She will post an apology on Thursday and say her new song is coming at midnight. 

If only...:giggle:

Archived