April: Coachella

June: Wedding

July: Dive Bar 

:selena::selena:

August - December: JWT

End Racism Now

Stef
1 minute ago, Allan said:

I'm trying my best not to think about it before an official note by her or Budlight, y'all shoud do the same. I mean, it's CBS, but we don't even know how far away the show is being pushed to. What if it's postponed to the 14th or 15th? Maybe she's rehearsing somewhere and wouldn't be able to get to the venue in time :shrug:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

LetsGetHigh
Just now, Stef said:

August: sold out stadium & arena tour :whitney: 

Its like a massive dip and then a surge upwards 

Before it's cancelled. :trollga:

We know Gaga isn't one to postpone a show unless she absolutely has to, so she must feel that it's the best thing to do right now for whatever reason. I don't see much point in getting upset over it because there's obviously an important reason for her doing so. 

Weasel

What a mess, she cancels 2 days in advance? She performed three times this year and just spent a holiday in Montauk. 

How much rehearsal time would she need anyways for such a lowkey event. This is so not cool :grr:

The fact that apparently she can't spare an hour or 2 for this 2 weeks prior to the tour kick off is also kinda worrysome. I wouldn't be surprised if the tour turns out to be rushed and messy :madge:

DeleteMyAccount
6 minutes ago, Brie Candy said:

I know this kind of mess is likely to happen with every artist, but If the JWT is taking a lot of her time, why she invested in another dive bar date with a bunch of interviews to build buzz? It feels strange tbh

It wouldn't help not doing this just for the sake of doing some last minute promo for the tour and to sell more tickets. 

nattuggla

Well yeah it sucks and also I am disappointed in the situation. But I care more about her health. Maybe her body gave her signs that she shouldn't do so many things at the same time so I also understand if she backs off a bit and focus more on relevant things, which is the JWT!!! I don't wanna have any broken hips or mental/physical overload because of overwork for my fave. I think the decision made was not easy for her to postpone  and she had her reason which we don't know.

Stef
Just now, Weasel said:

How much rehearsal time would she need anyways for such a lowkey event. This is so not cool :grr:

this is the question thats burning thru me right now because I cant seem to find a probably answer :air: I'm assuming there's obviously gonna be a rehearsel to time it all and get it into a timeframe and then of course if she has some of her band with her for perfect illusion but other than that?

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Daenerys

Welp :selena:

another day another "POSTPONEMENT" :selena:

the good thing about his era is we at least got 3 music videos instead of 2 :selena:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Kattys

I understand the meltdown but maybe it is some health issue? Like maybe she got a cold, can't sing at the moment or something...

shoful

Maybe she's shooting amazing backgrops for JWT and one of her photographers is only free July 13th.....:poot:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Jenina
6 minutes ago, Admin said:

That wedding wasn't in Armenia, it was in Los Angeles, where she lives and rehearses for her tour. All she had to do is get dressed, drive there and play the piano for 1 hour.

The Dive Bar show may look tiny but it still involves traveling tens of people (the same ones that are rehearsing for the tour) to a different state. It's still a big production. There could be plenty of issues, like, for example, the could have had an important meeting with a JWT stage manager who could only be available on the 13th in California. It's not like she literally has no time to perform.

It is a big production and that's why I think this is unprofessional. A lot of people are involved and postponing it a few days before seems really unprofessional. She shouldn't have agreed to it in the first place if she was that deep in rehearsals. Don't you think that rehearsals will be more crazy next week or the week following as it gets closer to the starting date? It takes one hour to fly to Las Vegas and the performance isn't all day long. I don't think this fanbase's reaction is extreme or an overreaction in the slightest. It was something she promoted and the probability of her rescheduling it next week or the following is very low considering it's closer to the start of the tour and rehearsals are more essential from there. 

cool

Archived