news

Gaga's Dive Bar Show Postponed

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brie Candy

I know this kind of mess is likely to happen with every artist, but If the JWT is taking a lot of her time, why she invested in another dive bar date with a bunch of interviews to build buzz? It feels strange tbh

Stef

Gaga returns to music since her 3 month blackout for doing ASIB, and even then its a little bar, and even that gets canceled :air: 

I hate how laminated my stan card is, Im forever loyal to this bitch no matter how hard she plays us :air: 

Spoiler

ofc im only kii'ing i know ha blackout wasn't for the sake of a blackout its just it was gonna be her first promotional appearance since coachella before going out on her tour, oh well we'll survive, she'll snatch us with her tour, right ladies? :hor: 

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

shoful

Is she for real. I was actually really excited for the performance whether we got new music or not. I wanna hear it from her. I want a good excuse this time. And we all know this wont be rescheduled. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Brie Candy
Just now, Craig Barnes said:

I still hope for new music this week though:giveup:

Forget about it my dear :selena:

Stef

also, @Admin, if it was postponed due to rehearsals and Gaga being immersed in tour prep, what makes u think its gonna happen next week when that is even closer to JWT opening night and rehearsals and prep will be even more hardcore :air:, not a clock, just a genuine question tbh :) 

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

Brie Candy

Gaga`s shows this year

February: Halftime Show 

April: Coachella

June: Wedding

July: Dive Bar 

:selena::selena:

Smarticle

Waiting for Budlight and LG herself to confirm my full disappointment :madge:

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Hahahahahahahaha right.

Maybe she is ill and used that as an excuse:selena:

End Racism Now

Allan

I'm trying my best not to think about it before an official note by her or Budlight, y'all shoud do the same. I mean, it's CBS, but we don't even know how far away the show is being pushed to. What if it's postponed to the 14th or 15th? Maybe she's rehearsing somewhere and wouldn't be able to get to the venue in time :shrug:

DeleteMyAccount
31 minutes ago, Halle said:

idk why but i have a feeling that the jwt opening night is gonna be a bit messy. like it was with both the born this way ball and the monster ball.

The BTWB was messy because of the Korean govt for the most part.

LetsGetHigh

If it's rescheduled for next week then you know something's up. The tour starts in less than 20 days, postponing it won't help her artistic ground-breaking creative deep immersion in rehearsals.

Brie Candy
Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

Hahahahahahahaha right.

but first let me confirm a date and postpone it 

tumblr_m9e8nufzUU1r848lxo1_500.gif

Archived