❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
news

Gaga's Dive Bar Show Postponed

Quark

Featured Posts

Admin
Just now, Devyn said:

What did adele have to do with anything in the first place?

I was making point that much, much bigger cancellations happen all the time and meltdowning over a surprise show that nobody here was going to attend anyway is overreacting.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine
9 minutes ago, Devyn said:

I don't think it's an overreaction. Of course we're not going to be okay when our fave postpones a performance so close to it's date. We'll get over it but it just sucks. 

Exactly!

Considering the fact that we were expecting new music too. I KNOW no one promised that, but yeah it sucks. 

ModernEcstasy
17 minutes ago, Admin said:

I'm so confused at the dramatic reaction. Things like this happen with literally every artist, on almost every tour. It wasn't even cancelled, and it will probably get rescheduled for next week. What's the issue?

If that is what happens, then what would've been the point of moving it? She would literally have the same amount of time to rehearse. 

I have a feeling it will truly be cancelled 

Decodekid

I don't think it's overreacting, let us be mad for bit, its natural :laughga:

Long Live Gretchen

Admin
5 minutes ago, Jenina said:

Gaga had time to go do some persons wedding in Armenia but she schedules a Dive Bar and promotes it and isn't able to do it now because of rehearsals. She had time to do someone's wedding but she isn't able to do a show that she agreed to and promoted.

That wedding wasn't in Armenia, it was in Los Angeles, where she lives and rehearses for her tour. All she had to do is get dressed, drive there and play the piano for 1 hour.

The Dive Bar show may look tiny but it still involves traveling tens of people (the same ones that are rehearsing for the tour) to a different state. It's still a big production. There could be plenty of issues, like, for example, the could have had an important meeting with a JWT stage manager who could only be available on the 13th in California. It's not like she literally has no time to perform.

Borislshere
1 minute ago, Admin said:

I was making point that much, much bigger cancellations happen all the time and meltdowning over a surprise show that nobody here was going to attend anyway is overreacting.

I don't see why us melting down is a bad thing tho?? We were teased about the possiblity of getting new music plus a performance from the woman we stan then two days prior to the event, we get told it's postponed and we don't even get a new date? And what difference does it make if we were going to be there or not? it had a live stream that many of us were planning on watching and what about those who actually were going to be there?

yASSsss

@Admin can you stop? who are you to decide how the fans should react and how not. :awkney:

let us grieve in peace,ok? 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Brie Candy

Budlight should change the name of the event for "Wedding Concerts", I am 100% sure she wouldn`t skip it! :classy:

Levine
3 minutes ago, Admin said:

I was making point that much, much bigger cancellations happen all the time 

We know that. Our fave cancelled a whole tour leg because she literally destroyed her hip. 

We lived worst times and worst cancellations, that's why I don't see any overreaction this time. 

ModernEcstasy
4 minutes ago, Admin said:

For me, the upset is because I was really looking forward to new music :( 

xoxo Craig
12 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Bud Light and Gaga collabed last year for dive bar shows cause they were failing to turn in profit. After millions of dollars for Thursday's promo, Gags decides to postpone the show. :smh: Mess.

No its still going ahead, just on a different date

End Racism Now

Archived