1. 1. Do you think ASIB will succeed or flop. I hope it doesn't flop

• A Razzie Is Born
    • An Oscar Is Born

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaTheExplorer

I really hope Gaga doesn't read this site very often, you guys are really negative people :classy:

thatfoxyfeeling

I'm not gonna lie, I really do hope the film is a critical and financial success. It could put Gaga in the spotlight again, but if it's a flop and receives raspberry awards I'd be worried for Gaga. 

Xoxo Adriana
20 hours ago, Derpplause said:

A Tony is born tbh

dsUZVTy.gif

No Tonys of any kind, specifically ones with the last name Bennett will be discussed when new music is on the way, thank you.

636151028125995492-1991017027_glasses.gi

JR Gg
2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Razzie :selena:

She's not a bad actress, or is she? Idk, I'm not capable of judging acting, since I can't make a difference between good and bad acting. I think she good enough.

But, the movie has theme and concept which have been done so many times and this is like what? 3rd remake? Who even cares for that many remakes/sequels? :air: Also, from what I understood, Bradley is paying the production, so we can't really expect some high-budget movie, right?

I also don't really know much about which movies are successful, but I feel like the only ones who get success are the ones who go viral. Like Wonder Woman, 13RW, that movie about Trolls and what not :air: Prove me wrong pls :air:

You better wait for Gags serving these :derpga: memes

MaryJaneHolland
7 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

You better wait for Gags serving these :derpga: memes

She better :chica:

Zombie
11 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

You've got to be the biggest Negative Nancy on this cult site, I mean damn :saladga:

The only thing you know to do is trash and tear things apart and be overall judgmental af

Press the ignore button, i would do it to you, but i this is the first time that i see your username. I mean, nobody forces you to read me, and since when saying the truth is being negative lol

• 1 year later...
On 7/11/2017 at 1:35 AM, NIghtmareElm said:

Razzie.  She's just not that good of an actress

On 7/10/2017 at 7:27 PM, Stef said:

A razzie tbh. Just watch :air: 

On 7/10/2017 at 7:36 PM, ItsTommyBitch said:

Probably mediocre reviews and a razzie. Like, it wont be bad enough to deserve one, but because its Gaga and Cooper and theres people like Willam in it, they'll nominate them anyway because popstars crossing over to film is always seem as transgressive for some reason; like, they are expected to fail.

On 7/10/2017 at 7:40 PM, Sam Winchester said:

ASIB will probably flop.

:poot:

On 7/11/2017 at 3:22 PM, MaryJaneHolland said:

Razzie :selena:

She's not a bad actress, or is she? Idk, I'm not capable of judging acting, since I can't make a difference between good and bad acting. I think she good enough.

But, the movie has theme and concept which have been done so many times and this is like what? 3rd remake? Who even cares for that many remakes/sequels? :air: Also, from what I understood, Bradley is paying the production, so we can't really expect some high-budget movie, right?

I also don't really know much about which movies are successful, but I feel like the only ones who get success are the ones who go viral. Like Wonder Woman, 13RW, that movie about Trolls and what not :air: Prove me wrong pls :air:

well:ohwell:

2 minutes ago, Bloody said:

:poot:

Eaux wow

expose me a bit! I love that I got proven wrong :whitney:

previous stan trauma had turned me into a slight pessimist :giggle:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

thehanyo
On 7/10/2017 at 12:48 PM, TropicOfCANCER said:

I'm not trying to be negative but im fairly certain it'll be critically panned, and a commercial flop. It sounds like a rehash of burlesque and that was a flop, too. 

thehanyo
On 7/11/2017 at 1:36 AM, monketsharona said:

I voted a Razzie not because she's particularly bad but because we all know that pop stars doing movies is often sign of bad reception...

As an actress I'd say zero chance of an Oscar nomination but maybe for the soundtrack who knows...

I wouldn't be surprised if she gets none Oscar or Razzie

Well so far it is critically acclaimed but too early to know if it will be commercially successful, the signs are good though 

Archived