Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I don't like Willam

AIex

Featured Posts

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going to say me too coz he isn't a good enough producer if not Fashion! Would have sounded much better but then I realised you are talking about  Willam not WillIAm. :emma:

The Senate

I like him but i can see why some people don't. I get that he can be a bit of a **** sometimes :toofunny:

No shade, but the moment I heard he was involved in the movie, my hope and optimism for An Oscar Star Is Born was snatched away.

duskball

yall can hate on willam but he's talented, and a very caring person. Also very professional from what I've read on him.

duskball
1 minute ago, artBlockedT said:

who is he? im not being shady, there are millions of Williams 

Willam is a drag queen he's been on some tv shows small parts and he's been on ruapuls drag race where he was the first and only to get disqualified. The only reason they said was that he was having visits from his husband during filming but there's way more to it than that, he's spilled some tea but he's not really allowed to say more than what's he's already said.

I don't think he's gonna have enough screen time to ruin a whole movie

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

TropicOfCANCER
9 minutes ago, edgy said:

No shade, but the moment I heard he was involved in the movie, my hope and optimism for An Oscar Star Is Born was snatched away.

Same.

I never liked Willam. he's the overrated queen of his season, joining the ranks of Adore Delano and Farrah Moan. 

FentyGa
4 minutes ago, duskball said:

Willam is a drag queen he's been on some tv shows small parts and he's been on ruapuls drag race where he was the first and only to get disqualified. The only reason they said was that he was having visits from his husband during filming but there's way more to it than that, he's spilled some tea but he's not really allowed to say more than what's he's already said.

Willam and Latrice also hid weed under their wigs.

duskball
1 minute ago, maxblac said:

Willam and Latrice also hid weed under their wigs.

Haven't heard that one but yaasss id probably would've done the same 😂

• ChicaSkas locked this topic

Archived