💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What does ARTPOP mean?

XXXXX

Featured Posts

XXXXX

During the BTWB Gaga said that it means "Artistic revolution through the potential of pop" which is pretty acceptable.

But then why is she saying "My ARTPOP could mean anything" and "Free my mind, ARTPOP, you make my heart stop"?

Diamond Monster

I think that she means that how she expresses and uses art in the world can be shocking but can also change, which explains why ARTPOP could mean anything. Just my two cents on this.

August Blue

A hybrid :sis: 

Combination of art and pop which could mean N-E-thing, and makes her heart stop :poot: 

Sometimes, you can't understand someone's art and what they want to express with it. Thats why it could mean anything, because everyone can perceive it as they want or feel it. 

xoxo Craig

She tried to sell herself but now she's really laughing, cause she just like the music not the bling.

End Racism Now

Gohan

ARTPOP is what she does all the time, sometimes, not much lately :selena: it's putting art in pop music, as in lyrically, sonically or visually. A reverse Warhol(ian) expedition (Warhol's most famous movement was popart).

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

DeanWinchester

"Free my mind, ARTPOP" is because she wants to be free from limitations, she doesn't want to be boxed in. She wants to explore and push boundaries. And being able to do that makes her heart stop from joy

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived