Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you think of this performance?

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

I don't know why but I just find myself coming back to it over and over again. It's such a great performance and she looked flawless.

Damn, wish I was there. This is one of my favorite songs too.

Tom Nook

Omg one of my fav songs it makes me tear up

cmyvfJ.gif

I loved it at the monster ball and I loved it when she did the duet with Sting :rockstar:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Tomiel25

:whitney: she nailed it way better than the prince royce's cover.

A friends of mine, so many time before told me, : prince royces deserves a grammy for composing such a beautiful song and i was like :what: girl.

Blasphemy against Ben E. King, Jerry L. And Mike S. :madge:

i can't speak english but i can if you like

MonsterAura

This performance along with Living on the Radio are some of the best moments of the Monster Ball :giveup: 

And every time I hear someone else's version of this song, I still hear "will you always stand by me little monsters?" :diane:

Miel
30 minutes ago, milotomi19 said:

:whitney: she nailed it way better than the prince royce's cover.

A friends of mine, so many time before told me, : prince royces deserves a grammy for composing such a beautiful song and i was like :what: girl.

Blasphemy against Ben E. King, Jerry L. And Mike S. :madge:

The bachata version? LMAO it's cute and I enjoy it a lot, especially dancing to it, but it's no Million Grammies.

That said, it's so sweet to see the connection between her and the fans here. It seems so raw- maybe because she was so young, and the HUGE connection was still new to her (and influential enough to directly inspire a chunk of BTW).

3 points in and ready for more

Archived