Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kesha Accused of Cultural Appropriation

Lanius

Featured Posts

KyliesChild
Just now, sass bonbon said:

I knew someone would come with this sheisse but she's being using this kind of hindu typography since forever. I don't see using typography as appropiation. I'm packed white ppl have infected us all with this EVERY CELEBRITY IS APPROPIATING CULTURES trend. It's tired.

No. Just, no.

White people aren't the ones who are calling out people for "cultural appropriation" and the guy's avatar shows that he's Asian. :awkney: 

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Manul

When you think that "cultural appropriation" could not get any more pathetic :smh:

it wasn't laaaahv

Ferrer Zorola

She should have went harder to piss more people. 👿😈😈

LIFE IS GOOD

sass bonbon
1 minute ago, Wendy WiIIiams said:

White people aren't the ones who are calling out people for "cultural appropriation" and the guy's avatar shows that he's Asian. :awkney: 

I'm packed white ppl have infected us all

I know he's asian, he's acting white. I think white people started the "steal cultures trend" and now the "drag everyone that steal cultures" trend. White ppl starts everything. lol, I'm not saying EVERYONE that is white is doing this, don't try to come for me yet in another thread

bbhmm

Reality

What the f*ck is this ****? 

I'm sorry, but this is too much. Cultural appropriation is a problem, and it should be address when it's pertinent, but this guy is just downright dumb.

Not only is he getting offended by font, which I'm sure Kesha only found beautiful and pretty so that's the reason why she had it in the video, but what I find more offensive is that fact that he just completely disregards her message and what the song/video is about.

The song is about being strong, it's about having the strength and courage to carry on, but this guy wants to focus on the font she's using?! This is literally one of the most emotional and powerful videos/songs this year and this guy wants to make it about the font???

Again, cultural appropriation is, and can be, a problem, for example, the Washington Redskins, that's an example of cultural appropriation, but using font like this?? This isn't cultural appropriation.

I swear, you can never be inspired by things anymore, you're just "stealing" them.

🃏🖤👹

Lanius
1 minute ago, sass bonbon said:

I know he's asian, he's acting white. I think white people started the "steal cultures trend" and now the "drag everyone that steal cultures" trend. White ppl starts everything. lol, I'm not saying EVERYONE that is white is doing this, don't try to come for me yet in another thread

C7S0ouqVAAANACj.jpg

Morphine Prince
4 minutes ago, sass bonbon said:

"I know he's asian, he's acting white"

Wtf did I just read? 

swordstalker
22 minutes ago, vrajesh said:

I'm a Hindu, and I do not agree that this is against anything of my religion, in any form.

I am form India, S A country, origin of Bengali, Devanagari scripts, and this does not hurt my feelings in anyway.

I'm Indian too and I live in North America. I often feel like an outsider because of my race and when celebrities like Selena, Iggy and Kesha incorporate traditionally Indian iconography and fashion in their work, I feel a little more normal. I wish people would stop decrying cultural appropriation because it's counterproductive and I have nothing to gain from self-segregation. 

Reality
6 minutes ago, sass bonbon said:

Actually, white people were the ones who wanted to oppress other people's cultures and instill their own cultures and beliefs onto indigenous groups, people of color, and basically anyone they saw as "primitive". 

🃏🖤👹

Zombie

People is only being cool to Kesha becuz of her past problems, the song is bad, the visuals are weak and lame and she is not bring it, i mean, is ok, she can do whatever she wants,  but stop acting like she is serving some amazing timeless material

Archived