💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

NintendoMONSTER

Nintendo is really trolling and i love it (if we get a Direct :laughga:)

It‘s getting me more hyped than a normal announcement :icega:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook

So aside from Direct-pocalypse :selena: new map Shellendorf Institute will be available at 6PM PST today I believe 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

NintendoMONSTER
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

All these characters on fire have made my wig combust :cryga:

Dexter+on+fire.gif

I posted two Gaga gifs just to show we‘re on the hype train :firega:

PoshLife

I could have sworn someone said the Nintendo Direct would have big news about Fire Emblem... idr why they thought that but I guess it would explain why all the characters are on fire :shrug: 

PoshLife

Does someone want to summarize it for me? :laughga:

Also I'm reading that Dark Souls 1 is getting remastered for the Switch (and other consoles). I think I'll buy it, though I probably won't get past the first boss cuz I suck at games like that :toofunny: 

Haroon

OOOH YAY :woot: I'm basically 99% sure that I'll end up ripping open Pokken Tournament DX and playing it instead of giving it to my nephew now :rip: I'm surprised it's paid DLC though :huh: 

The balloon stuff for Super Mario Odyssey seems cool but kinda frustrating because I've never been good at hide and seek :flop:

Excited for Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze because I didn't get it for Wii U and Rayman has made me get back into side scrolling platformers so I'm looking forward to this one :flutter:

I've never really looked into Dark Souls but I've heard it's super hard :duck: Anyone know stuff about it? Like is it good and would you recommend it or is it bad and you wouldn't or anything? :confused:

That rhythm DS game coming to Switch seems interesting, I remember reading lists about the best DS games ages ago and that seemed to be on quite a few even though I'd never seen it anywhere or played it :omg: Definitely gonna look into that :excited2:

I'm not sure about Mario Tennis Aces, like the last game I owned in the series was Mario Power Tennis which was super awesome on Gamecube but then the one they released for Wii or Wii U (can't remember which) sucked majorly so I don't really trust them but we'll see :gum:

Also is it just me or has Donkey Kong lost weight in the Mario + Rabbids thing? :toofunny: Or he's just overall smaller, but something definitely seemed off :laughga:

53 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Does someone want to summarize it for me? :laughga:

Also I'm reading that Dark Souls 1 is getting remastered for the Switch (and other consoles). I think I'll buy it, though I probably won't get past the first boss cuz I suck at games like that :toofunny: 

IGN has summarised it in a short and sweet way :woohoo:

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2018/01/11/all-the-news-and-trailers-from-january-18s-nintendo-direct-mini

PoshLife

Dark Souls is a great game. I've never played it but I've watched a lot of streamers play it. It's notorious for being really hard, but people who play it seem to enjoy it a lot regardless. There's a lot of lore, but during actual gameplay you're not overwhelmed by it - it's just kinda hidden in item descriptions, so you can get as into it (or not) as you want.

I definitely recommend it if you're into that type of game.

PoshLife

Thanks for linking me to that

Yeah DK is definitely restylized in that game. He almost looks kinda buff lol - broad shoulders but thinner waist

Glad SMO is getting some new content to keep people playing the game while I catch up (I got it for christmas and still haven't opened it :rip: )

Also hyped for Tropical Freeze - I have a Wii U but never bought it (I hated playing any game on that console), so I'll definitely get it for the Switch. DKC is my favorite video game franchise

Archived