💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

PoshLife

ohhh thanks. I'll have to play around with that.

I feel like the windup is so long, relative to other weapons. Like by the time I do one fling, someone has shot me three times.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami

Any of y'all still play 3DS a lot? Any idea about 2018 releases to watch? :lolly: I still have to get ultra moon, which I will at some point but right now I'm lowkey over pokémon for a while :awkney: 

Tom Nook
3 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Any of y'all still play 3DS a lot? Any idea about 2018 releases to watch? :lolly: I still have to get ultra moon, which I will at some point but right now I'm lowkey over pokémon for a while :awkney: 

Here are some games coming out in 2018 if you are interested in any of them :lolly:

http://gameranx.com/features/id/124325/article/top-upcoming-nintendo-3ds-video-games-of-2018/

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Tom Nook
7 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I feel like the windup is so long, relative to other weapons. Like by the time I do one fling, someone has shot me three times.

Yea the windup kinda makes you vulnerable to shooters but profreshional rollers especially in ranked mode can be one of the most deadliest players :awkney: especially since the flicks are a 1 hit KO

PrinceOfTheStorm
2 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

Yea the windup kinda makes you vulnerable to shooters but profreshional rollers especially in ranked mode can be one of the most deadliest players :awkney: especially since the flicks are a 1 hit KO

I see what you did there. :awkney:

signing out

Tom Nook
13 minutes ago, BabyMonster said:

I see what you did there. :awkney:

:sis:

Haroon
6 hours ago, PoshLife said:

what the heck is a horizontal flick omg I have so much to learn about this game :smh::toofunny: 

and ugh that's lame. I guess as I level up there will be better rollers available though. I'm only at level 15

What Gardevoir said :applause: You can do a horizontal flick and jump by flicking and THEN jumping. If you flick while jumping then it'll do the vertical one :happy:

And yeah it'll unlock ones that are way stronger but take way longer to actually flick, or ones that are still quick but have way greater ranges and so on :woohoo:

6 hours ago, PoshLife said:

Secretive rollers are like such a threat :rip: Coming up out of nowhere and splatting you or randomly rolling over you out of nowhere and RIP :giveup: You can always try a brush, I find them more fun and versatile, and to be fair even though they're classed as "rollers" technically they're their complete own weapon pretty much :laughga:

6 hours ago, Sepsami said:

Not a lot no :giveup: I need to play and finish Alpha Sapphire, finish Moon, and play and finish Ultra Moon :emma: That's not including actually buying and playing and finishing Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Kirby: Planet Robobot and Metroid: Samus Returns :air:

PrinceOfTheStorm
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Not a lot no :giveup: I need to play and finish Alpha Sapphire, finish Moon, and play and finish Ultra Moon :emma: That's not including actually buying and playing and finishing Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Kirby: Planet Robobot and Metroid: Samus Returns :air:

You haven’t played those? Wow.. :sweat:

I haven’t beat UM either. Been busy playing Doom and Mario + Rabbids to care. Plus I realized Oricorio Electric doesn’t learn electric moves, so I screwed up my electric Pokémon, so I gotta keep it since it’s already on par with my other Pokémon or find something useful. :laughga:

signing out

Haroon

THE UNDERCOVER BRELLA HAS BEEN ADDED ON SPLATOON 2 :woot: Looks interesting and I can’t wait to try it :excited2: don’t mind that it doesn’t fire the umbrella top because I never do that anyway, it’s only by accident when I’m trying to defend against a barrage for too long :rip: 

12 hours ago, BabyMonster said:

You haven’t played those? Wow.. :sweat:

I haven’t beat UM either. Been busy playing Doom and Mario + Rabbids to care. Plus I realized Oricorio Electric doesn’t learn electric moves, so I screwed up my electric Pokémon, so I gotta keep it since it’s already on par with my other Pokémon or find something useful. :laughga:

I’ll fill the voids and catch up :giveup: Yeah I was super disappointed by like all of the Oricorio, such cool designs but such sparse movepools :spin: 

PrinceOfTheStorm
7 hours ago, Haroon said:

THE UNDERCOVER BRELLA HAS BEEN ADDED ON SPLATOON 2 :woot: Looks interesting and I can’t wait to try it :excited2: don’t mind that it doesn’t fire the umbrella top because I never do that anyway, it’s only by accident when I’m trying to defend against a barrage for too long :rip: 

I’ll fill the voids and catch up :giveup: Yeah I was super disappointed by like all of the Oricorio, such cool designs but such sparse movepools :spin: 

I did finish the void. But I am keeping Oricorio because it actually kicked that Totem Grass Pokémon’s grass... :laughga:

I plan on catching that scale dragon Jangmo-O and Mimikyu later. (So calling Mimikyu Pikaboo) I traded for a Lurantis, so I’m pretty happy about that too.

Already beat the Eletric Totem, so I’m progressing nicely.

signing out

Haroon

Got Snipperclips and Rayman Legends the other day and omg I'm having such a blast :woot: Been playing Snipperclips with my nieces and it made me almost kick them out of the house but also gave us loads of laughs :toofunny: Some of those puzzles are quite amazing and very well thought out :flutter: Super enjoyable and I'm gonna try to persuade my sister to play it with me now that my nieces have gone back. I wouldn't say it's a kids game at all though, like the puzzles and thinking behind it can be quite complex and stuff :O

RAYMAN LEGENDS OMG WHY DID I NOT GET THIS YEARS AGO ON WII U? I'VE BEEN MISSING OUT :selena: The art style is so beautiful and the levels I've played so far are so clever and fun :woohoo: I looked up reviews beforehand and it was bashed a little bit for there being longer load times between levels but I don't even notice them, like if anything it helps me mentally prepare for the next task :laughga: If you haven't played Rayman Legends then I'd DEFINITELY recommend giving it a try, it's superb so far :worship2:

1 hour ago, JGD said:

I finally bought super mario  odyssey!   I won’t be able to play until tonight though :cryga: 

Brace yourself, your mind and body and soul are not ready :giveup:

PrinceOfTheStorm

I literally screamed at the Mario Rabbids World 3 Boss. Nnnnnn :giveup:

Chugging through Doom nicely. :selena:

signing out

PrinceOfTheStorm

Oh hey btw, you can have save files on SMO. Well huh, they really want us to have 5 100% eh? :trollga:

signing out

Tom Nook

Y’all out here getting and playing a bunch of video games whereas I still have the same 3 and trying to put time into Ultra Sun :laughga: but I do love hearing your guy’s experience and I can’t wait for what Nintendo give us in 2018

Archived