💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

River
25 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I thought of how you'd react when I neared the end of the video and came running here after to read :giveup:

I hate this direct lol

I want my mario collection :laughga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceOfTheStorm
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

What did I just watch :rip:

I've heard about the Shin Megami Tensei games for ages but never actually known what they are :omg: I don't like the thought of not starting at number 1 though, but then again Dragon Quest XI was my first Dragon Quest game and that was amazing :toofunny:

I've found Cadence of Hyrule cute for a while but I think it coming out as a physical edition will make me actually get it :party:

SMT 1 and 2 are not really available in English, so you can start in SMT games whenever you want. It's pretty much killing demons with the powers of Demons, and an easier comparison is that its the parent series of Persona, and is pretty much persona in combat but w/o social links/life sim.

They're difficult but if you learn the games combat and how to readily deal with enemies, it becomes a great JRPG. 

signing out

RAYA.core

YES actively searching for AC codes mine is: sw 2861 3022 6727 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

SonOfAphrodite

Just got Splatoon 2 and loving it so far!! Anyone else have thoughts on the game ? 

Haroon
On 7/20/2020 at 10:06 PM, PrinceOfTheStorm said:

SMT 1 and 2 are not really available in English, so you can start in SMT games whenever you want. It's pretty much killing demons with the powers of Demons, and an easier comparison is that its the parent series of Persona, and is pretty much persona in combat but w/o social links/life sim.

They're difficult but if you learn the games combat and how to readily deal with enemies, it becomes a great JRPG. 

I've never played Persona and didn't know much or anything about it until Joker was added to Smash :giveup: Combat as in like Bayonetta or something? :confused:

On 7/21/2020 at 1:43 AM, RAYA.core said:

YES actively searching for AC codes mine is: sw 2861 3022 6727 

YAY WELCOME :party: Adding you to the OP now, I'll get onto my Switch and add you in a bit :happy:

Which games do you have and what are you into and so on? :flutter:

10 hours ago, SonOfAphrodite said:

Just got Splatoon 2 and loving it so far!! Anyone else have thoughts on the game ? 

My 1000+ hours on Splatoon 2 have many positive thoughts on the game :poot:

I absolutely love the Splatoon series, the replayability is major because of the changing stages and modes and so many weapons to get to grips with and I feel like it's so balanced :nick: Takes time to get good but it's so worth it and it feels so empowering when you know you're doing well and so on, and if you're not doing well then you can usually find out why pretty easily and up-skill yourself from there :woohoo:

Seeka
17 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I've never played Persona and didn't know much or anything about it until Joker was added to Smash :giveup: Combat as in like Bayonetta or something? :confused:

The combat in SMT is turn based. 

Here's how it goes:

You run into enemy on field. 

*Dramatic music change* You enter battle. 

Then you and your enemy take turns making actions until one side is dead. 

Have you ever played Pokemon?

SMT is basically Pokemon. It is literally a M-rated Mon game but all your mons are gods, demons, angels, fairies, and all creatures from every/any mythology. 

EDIT:

Also, there are like zero sequels in the SMT series. Zero. Like there are the Personas, SMT4 and SMTApocalypse. That's about it. 

River
9 minutes ago, Seeka said:

The combat in SMT is turn based. 

Here's how it goes:

You run into enemy on field. 

*Dramatic music change* You enter battle. 

Then you and your enemy take turns making actions until one side is dead. 

Have you ever played Pokemon?

SMT is basically Pokemon. It is literally a M-rated Mon game but all your mons are gods, demons, angels, fairies, and all creatures from every/any mythology. 

EDIT:

Also, there are like zero sequels in the SMT series. Zero. Like there are the Personas, SMT4 and SMTApocalypse. That's about it. 

I did some research about persona, I saw that there is a penis monster so I was like lol no way, idk if I wanna fight penis monsters, so is it explicit like persona?

Seeka
1 minute ago, River said:

I did some research about persona, I saw that there is a penis monster so I was like lol no way, idk if I wanna fight penis monsters, so is it explicit like persona?

Yup. 

The Persona games are actually the most tame. Though most of the games have been on handhelds up until now, so explicit is up to the person. 

But it's not like you're actively fighting penis monsters every second. There's only about 3. That's if they keep the design. Mara is usually a boss. So it's one and done if you don't fuse it. 

Seeka
8 minutes ago, River said:

Also, due to game design, any fight that isn't a boss fight, is probably going to end in one turn or two if you aim for weaknesses. 

Seeka

Also, NOCTURNE REMASTER YASSS. 

I wonder if they'll remove Dante. I have the ISO of it. And Dante feels so shoved in. 

River
5 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Yup. 

The Persona games are actually the most tame. Though most of the games have been on handhelds up until now, so explicit is up to the person. 

But it's not like you're actively fighting penis monsters every second. There's only about 3. That's if they keep the design. Mara is usually a boss. So it's one and done if you don't fuse it. 

3 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Also, due to game design, any fight that isn't a boss fight, is probably going to end in one turn or two if you aim for weaknesses. 

oh ok so it's good, I want to buy persona 5 royal and get into this franchise

but SMT looks pretty interesting

I'm just worried that I'm gonna have the same problem with every rpg (even pokemon) that I find the battles frustrating at some point and I just want to rush the story.. with pokemon I can just power up my pokemon to a crazy level and 1 hit the battle and move on.. but idk in real rpgs like persona and SMT

Seeka
1 minute ago, River said:

oh ok so it's good, I want to buy persona 5 royal and get into this franchise

but SMT looks pretty interesting

I'm just worried that I'm gonna have the same problem with every rpg (even pokemon) that I find the battles frustrating at some point and I just want to rush the story.. with pokemon I can just power up my pokemon to a crazy level and 1 hit the battle and move on.. but idk in real rpgs like persona and SMT

Well I'm an expert in the series. So just come to me. 

But Persona 5 does have an easy mode, and the game is the most forgiving in the series. 

The main thing about Persona is how you spend your free time. However, as a first time player, you should play blind and get a feel for it. 

But here's my tip on playing, battles at least. 

Once you can do an all out attack, you can basically end most mook fights in one turn. So combat is meant to be quick. 

Just contact me for more laters. 

River
26 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Well I'm an expert in the series. So just come to me. 

But Persona 5 does have an easy mode, and the game is the most forgiving in the series. 

The main thing about Persona is how you spend your free time. However, as a first time player, you should play blind and get a feel for it. 

But here's my tip on playing, battles at least. 

Once you can do an all out attack, you can basically end most mook fights in one turn. So combat is meant to be quick. 

Just contact me for more laters. 

thanks so much

I really want to get into rpgs, I have FE:3H but I'm still at the beginning, I didn't feet the click yet so I just moved on to other games

RudraCNG
2 hours ago, Seeka said:

Also, NOCTURNE REMASTER YASSS. 

I wonder if they'll remove Dante. I have the ISO of it. And Dante feels so shoved in. 

Yes, bc this version is based on Maniax Chronicle Edition, which featured Raidou from another Megaten entry instead of Dante.

Archived