💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon

So over the past few weeks I've mostly just played Hollow Knight, I've explored way more and beaten loads of bosses and collected most of the stuff, it's so rewarding when you get a new ability and you're able to explore more and it lets you beat more bosses for more abilities and so on :woohoo: Nearing the end of it now I'm pretty sure but I know I won't be able to completely beat it because some of it is just ridiculously hard and actual torture :rip: Super enjoyable though, can't wait for Silksong :excited:

Also started Dragon Quest XI, it's actually so much fun :popcorn: I'm only like 6 hours into it but over the next week (that I have off, just gonna stay at home and play Switch :ally:) it's gonna build and I'm so looking forward to endless hours playing it and getting through the big story :excited2:

On a funnier note, I'd pre-ordered Luigi's Mansion 3 but then a day before release I cancelled it because I wasn't a fan of the reviews and they issued me a refund. Yesterday on the actual release day though, I got a parcel and it was Luigi's Mansion 3 so it seems like it'd already been shipped before I cancelled the order but they issued the refund anyway :deadbanana: I'm gonna keep it :fan:

On 10/3/2019 at 6:58 AM, tthen said:

Just finished Astral Chain and overall I'd probably give it an 8/10. The story was good, the stages were fun (although got repetitive at some points), and the gameplay is amazing

On 10/12/2019 at 9:36 PM, DiegoMonster said:

I can officially state that Astral Chain is growing up to be one of my top games this year! 
up there with fire emblem tbh, 

At the moment it's my Game of the Year :woot: I finished the story and was going back to complete all of the investigations and get all of the collectibles but then other games came out :selena: Definitely gonna go back to it though, the combat is so much fun and looks amazing :flutter:

On 10/25/2019 at 6:47 AM, Meruk Holland said:

So, I don't know if anyone remembers or paid attention during previous generations, but does it feel like they're really not revealing that much in the months leading up to Pokemon Sword and Shield?

I just remember being way more obsessively checking for info  about X and Y and Sun and Moon than this. Of course, during that time Gaga was also coming out with new music around to same time, so maybe it was just infectious obsession.

I totally feel that :applause: We don't really know much about the Galar region and not many of the Pokemon have been revealed either :omg: I remember there being a lot more to talk about during X & Y, unless they start rolling out information over the next week or so :gum:

On 10/27/2019 at 9:07 PM, ZacharyMonster said:

ALSO @Haroon YOU'RE PLAYING DRAGON QUEST YESSSSSSSS

YES I COULDN'T RESIST STARTING IT :woot: I'm really enjoying it so far, it's made me remember Octopath Traveler and how much I actually love RPG's where you control outfits and skills and stuff to make a party better for certain stuff, and with exploration :party:

On 10/29/2019 at 8:45 PM, River said:

So I'm playing Ori and the Blind Forest and I'm having so much fun with it, it's such a good game and the art is wonderful.

I watched some footage and that looks stunning :legend: Definitely on my list of games to get, just waiting/hoping for a physical release announcement :green:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

@Meruk Holland the leaks :deadbanana:

Finally something though, it doesn't feel like there's a new mainline Pokemon game around the corner but it may start building exponentially now :excited:

Meruk Holland
3 hours ago, Haroon said:

@Meruk Holland the leaks :deadbanana:

Finally something though, it doesn't feel like there's a new mainline Pokemon game around the corner but it may start building exponentially now :excited:

This is what I've been waiting for. I love leak season. The drama. The denial. The chaos of it all. 

It's no FairyGate, but it's something.

Haroon

I've just seen that it got rid of my follows for loads of threads and saw that this thread's followers were removed too :udidnt: So if you were following then you'll need to re-follow to be notified when there's replies here! :awesome:

Also how's everyone been and what's going on and everything? :flutter: I'm so excited for what the holiday season will bring for our little Nintendo hearts, and also the Black Friday stuff around the corner :woohoo:

@aaron l @alienwhore @Auralegends @Awakened M @BadMonster @Benji @Craven Moorecox @Cuchulainn @Darcklighter22 @Deano @DeluluSwine @DiegoMonster @edselink @FATCAT @fff @Flippy @Flooo @Florian @GagaSlaysUU @Gardevoir @GeoDude @ghs @Gia Gunn @GUY Gaga @homomo @ilocorB @JaneTheC @JGD @jrv @Julien Hatake @Korok @LADYGAGASHOOCK @LadyLuca @LoanSPW @Logan @LoveJunkie @LoveNathe @MANiDONTCURE @Meruk Holland @ModernEcstasy @MonsterJay @msisux @NintendoMONSTER @OneC @Poker @PopMonstre @PoshLife @Punktious @RebeldeFaith @retroglamx @Retron @River @RudraCNG @Skoden @slayo @Staryu @StressedOut @theadamcreator @TheOriginalOne @tthen @TROLLGA @uo111 @Widows Kiss @YourWhiskyMouth @ZacharyMonster @Zander @Zelda

I'm honestly glad that the first game of 2020 is AC in March, my backlog this year is insane, I'm trying somehow to multi-play but it's difficult, so it'll give me 3 months of just finishing all my games.

Also I'm excited for Black Friday and Xmas-NY sales, gonna buy more games, which is f-cking up what I said before :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Awakened M

Pokemon SwSh is just around the corner. Ready to slay with my lil ponayyyy:party:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Haroon
4 hours ago, homomo said:

Patiently waiting for Animal Crossing 

3 hours ago, River said:

I'm honestly glad that the first game of 2020 is AC in March

I’m low-key excited for Animal Crossing because I’ve heard amazing things but never actually played it :excited2: I like Villager and Isabelle in Smash though :awesome: 

Just now, Haroon said:

I’m low-key excited for Animal Crossing because I’ve heard amazing things but never actually played it :excited2: I like Villager and Isabelle in Smash though :awesome: 

Same, never played it!

I hate them in Smash though lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Craven Moorecox
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

Isabelle is my new main

I buy Luigi's Mansion 3  :lana:but accidentally I put the address of my job and not of my house... so I don't have the game until tomorrow, my plan this weekend  is totally ruined :bradley:

For Black Friday or Christmas I'm going to gift myself  (:huntyga:) Breath of the Wild, it's time to buy it.

Haroon
5 hours ago, OneC said:

For Black Friday of Christmas I'm going to gift myself  (:huntyga:) Breath of the Wild, it's time to buy it.

Omg I’m so excited for you :woot:

I haven’t played that in a while but after Dragon Quest and Pokemon’s main story (I’ll definitely be playing it for ages after to EV train and make competitive teams and stuff :gaycat:) I’m gonna return to it. Need to get it totally finished before BotW2 comes out, which I’m guessing at the moment is autumn/winter 2020 :popcorn:

Awakened M

Omg. I cannot stress this enough. You guys need to play and finish Breath of the Wild before the sequel comes out! It's so good:tony:

The ratings and praise are there for a reason!:giveup:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Archived