💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

I do intend to...after I lose interest in this mess of a game, and then after I get tired of Daemon X Machina. And that's hoping that all happens before Pokemon is released. 

Good god I've got so much to play. 

Same I’m playing spyro 1, astral chain, link’s awakening and I plan to buy untitled goose game before the sale ends 

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Zander said:

Has anyone been playing Link's Awakening, if so, how is it?! Have to wait until the end of the month to get my copy. :giveup:

I heard it was pretty good. Not planning on picking it up, but it's been getting some good press 

Okay so after saying that I was away and busy I somehow managed to not be on GGD for 3-4 weeks which is the longest ever and I feel so bad :giveup:

Life hit me in the face, but work and friends and family and everything so I just didn't have it in me to juggle GGD with that :rip: I did get back into Switch though, I'd been playing Astral Chain a lot and LOVING IT :woot: Totally recommend it to everyone. Only reason I've stopped at the moment is because of Link's Awakening, played that almost non-stop since yesterday :toofunny:

How's everyone? :hug:

On 9/4/2019 at 11:41 PM, OneC said:

This one of the worst Direct I ever see :cryga: like it's nothing new

I was quite disappointed but then they already had quite a few big games lined up so I wasn't surprised either I guess :rip:

On 9/5/2019 at 2:59 AM, ZacharyMonster said:

Also Terry is a cool inclusion to smash :happy:

I'm here for that but also I want a new female character :emma: Like all of the 3 characters so far have been male :oprah:

On 9/5/2019 at 12:39 PM, NintendoMONSTER said:

Netflix :icega: And I‘m waiting for years now... 

This would be epic, also if it allowed you to download onto the device for offline play like phone and tablet, it'd be beyond :giveup:

On 9/6/2019 at 8:18 AM, tthen said:

also Bayo 3 is cancelled see ye at Astral Chain x 

It's actually an amazing thing to wet your appetite until Bayonetta 3, ugh just bloody amazing :cryga: My Game of the Year so far :legend:

On 9/13/2019 at 6:44 AM, Talenti said:

Today marks the 10 year anniversary of Pokémon Heartgold and Soulsilver!:party:

A top 3 in the franchise that’s for sure:whitney:

I didn't play it much, I got HeartGold but then played it for a bit and didn't feel the magic and then fell out of it and didn't go back :cryga: A part of me wants to go back and get it and play it on my 3DS but I think I'm too hung up on the absolute love I had for Crystal and how much I played that :ohno:

On 9/14/2019 at 7:45 PM, ZacharyMonster said:

Okay I haven’t picked up Astral Chain yet because DQ11S, but that OST :music: :giveup:

I regret not getting the limited edition bundle which had a soundtrack CD :selena:

On 9/19/2019 at 3:25 AM, River said:

I think the problem is that it has many pages so it's not even showing in the "trending now"

Maybe time to open a freshly new one? @Haroon

Also my sales thread died before it could live :selena:

I don't think we should fragment ourselves, it's nice to keep all the memories and stuff in one place I think :omg: I think the inactivity was just because a bunch of us were busy lately, activity is hills and valleys. I'm sure we'll pick up now that there's so many awesome games hopping around :woohoo:

On 9/20/2019 at 8:59 AM, tthen said:
The Guardian ranked BotW and Odyssey as the 2nd and 14th best video games of the century.  Odyssey seems quite high (it's ranked ranked above games like GTA, GoW, and MM), but BotW seems about right (if not deserving of 1st)

Oh wow brb reading through the rest of this list :popcorn: I mean I never got the hype behind Minecraft because I tried playing it once and I died and I didn't understand it and I was playing it on my laptop and I'm not good at controls on this so it just didn't connect for me :sweat:

My nephews were here the other day talking about Minecraft a lot and it really warmed my heart to hear them talking about the city they built and what they do and everything :flutter:

On 9/20/2019 at 8:46 PM, Zander said:

Has anyone been playing Link's Awakening, if so, how is it?! Have to wait until the end of the month to get my copy. :giveup:

I'M LOVING IT :excited: There's not a dull moment so far and I've found myself constantly playing, like I find it hard to take a break because there's something around every corner and all the things you can't do you pin on the map and then return to with the right item and it just feels great. The puzzles are nice and I like the thing about getting new items and applying them in a dungeon. Missed that because BotW didn't have it :laughga: The presentation is lovely also, I don't think it's the best looking game on Switch ever (like some reviewers are saying) but it's definitely very pretty and different in a nice way, always appreciate them making a change :golfclap:

14 minutes ago, homomo said:

@Haroon gurl you know that GV will take at least six hours :messga:

I didn't actually :nooo: I know that those things are big and eventful but no idea how long they last, never played and I understand none of it because it seems complex so my mind shuts down :flop:

Smash arena is open :party: Haven’t played Smash since last time we played I think, like I haven’t even tried Banjo or anything :toofunny: 

Archived