💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

River
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

Keep going right :awesome: Or just go to any parts of the map you weren't able to access and unlock further stuff, like have you been to Crystal Peak and gotten the ability there and stuff? :confused:

I think it's blocked for me :(

And I can't beat the mini boss before the soul master..

I didn't go to Crystal Peak, how you do that?

Astral Chain is waiting for me to load it, this game looks amazing, it gets 8-9/10 in every review

88 in metacritic, it's insane.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Haroon said:

IGN gave it a 9 and they're usually messes :diane: Was tempted to get the Collector's Edition but then how many times would I look through the same art book? Also my laptop hasn't got a CD drive and getting an adapter and then a USB drive and everything all for some songs is too much effort and extra on top :flop:

Then in 3 weeks it's Link's Awakening and then 6 weeks later it's Luigi's Mansion 3 and then 2 weeks later it's Pokemon SwordShield :giveup: I CANNOT AT THE NEXT FEW MONTHS :cryga:

I got nothing after AC until Death Stranding, tho not sure how long it's gonna take to finish AC with school+I decided to join wow classic :selena:

Haroon
4 minutes ago, River said:

I think it's blocked for me :(

And I can't beat the mini boss before the soul master..

I didn't go to Crystal Peak, how you do that?

Try getting there through the sewers that are south :omg:

I think Crystal Peak is north east of the main town, there are 2 ways to get there if I remember correctly, either through a heavy drop down using a skill that we don't have yet, and a lower way - might need to Google that one for yourself :huh:

2 minutes ago, tthen said:

I got nothing after AC until Death Stranding, tho not sure how long it's gonna take to finish AC with school+I decided to join wow classic :selena:

You won't be getting any of those 3 releases? :udidnt: Let me just say goodbye and RIP to your life now, WoW will be the end of you :lmao: Never played it but I had friends who were severely addicted while I was dealing with a majorly heavy MapleStory addiction :rip:

River
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Try getting there through the sewers that are south :omg:

I think Crystal Peak is north east of the main town, there are 2 ways to get there if I remember correctly, either through a heavy drop down using a skill that we don't have yet, and a lower way - might need to Google that one for yourself :huh:

You won't be getting any of those 3 releases? :udidnt: Let me just say goodbye and RIP to your life now, WoW will be the end of you :lmao: Never played it but I had friends who were severely addicted while I was dealing with a majorly heavy MapleStory addiction :rip:

I'll google that, is it a difficult area? the mushrooms one was tough..

30th August - AC

3rd September  - Spyro

15th September - Link's Awakening

It's 3 weeks in a row of releases, like come on, give me time to breath :messga:

And it's 5 games, 5!!! :madge:

It's gonna be impossible to finish them before Luigi and Pokemon :poot:

Haroon
Just now, River said:

I'll google that, is it a difficult area? the mushrooms one was tough..

30th August - AC

3rd September  - Spyro

15th September - Link's Awakening

It's 3 weeks in a row of releases, like come on, give me time to breath :messga:

And it's 5 games, 5!!! :madge:

It's gonna be impossible to finish them before Luigi and Pokemon :poot:

Hmm it's alright I guess, it has a difficult platforming part but it's also beautiful and fun too :woohoo: You're able to see a lot more and traveling becomes way more fun/convenient after you've completed Crystal Peak :fan:

Oh yeah I forgot about Spyro :laughga: Don't think I'll be getting it though, I never really played it and it's one of those games that I'd rather get on Xbox One X if I ever do. I was making myself a list of games for Xbox One to play but I can't even get through Switch or 3DS :wtfga:

Well at least you have your Christmas holidays set out for you :awesome:

River
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Hmm it's alright I guess, it has a difficult platforming part but it's also beautiful and fun too :woohoo: You're able to see a lot more and traveling becomes way more fun/convenient after you've completed Crystal Peak :fan:

Oh yeah I forgot about Spyro :laughga: Don't think I'll be getting it though, I never really played it and it's one of those games that I'd rather get on Xbox One X if I ever do. I was making myself a list of games for Xbox One to play but I can't even get through Switch or 3DS :wtfga:

Well at least you have your Christmas holidays set out for you :awesome:

So I'll give it a shot, well, after Yooka-Laylee, I need to finish some games and archive them, my SD card is full

Thanks!!

oh my platforming is hard, the left joycon stick is so annoying and drifting or just has an input lag, it's so annoying in Smash, I lose so often because it's just responding badly..

My 3DS is dusty, the last time I turned it on was like 6 months ago lol

Maybe gamepass is coming to the Switch with streaming so the quality will be of the XBOX ONE, so I'm waiting before I'm buying it.

LOL I'll visit the families in Italy and Israel so Christmas is wasted!!!:cryga:

PrinceOfTheStorm
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

Omg amazing :selena: Brb pre-ordering :giveup:

God, this, DQ11, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Doom Eternal

mY wALlET HeLP :nooo:

signing out

Haroon
47 minutes ago, River said:

So I'll give it a shot, well, after Yooka-Laylee, I need to finish some games and archive them, my SD card is full

Thanks!!

oh my platforming is hard, the left joycon stick is so annoying and drifting or just has an input lag, it's so annoying in Smash, I lose so often because it's just responding badly..

My 3DS is dusty, the last time I turned it on was like 6 months ago lol

Maybe gamepass is coming to the Switch with streaming so the quality will be of the XBOX ONE, so I'm waiting before I'm buying it.

LOL I'll visit the families in Italy and Israel so Christmas is wasted!!!:cryga:

Do you have a Pro controller or another set of joy cons? :ohno:

I have 3 months to finish and build up teams in Ultra Moon and maybe even Alpha Sapphire :gum:

Who needs family when you have Switch? Prioritise :usrs:

17 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

God, this, DQ11, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Doom Eternal

mY wALlET HeLP :nooo:

I've literally gone from waking up not remembering that Astral Chain was out this week to freaking out and wanting to sleep and just wake up on release day :giveup:

River
8 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Do you have a Pro controller or another set of joy cons? :ohno:

I have 3 months to finish and build up teams in Ultra Moon and maybe even Alpha Sapphire :gum:

Who needs family when you have Switch? Prioritise :usrs:

I've literally gone from waking up not remembering that Astral Chain was out this week to freaking out and wanting to sleep and just wake up on release day :giveup:

No I don't, but this week I'm going to get my free fix from Nintendo :D

I still need to finish the post game of USUM lol

I see them once a year:bradley:

HAAAA if we're talking about family, my nephews bought a Switch because of me, I created a new gaming monsters :laughga: they have SMO and SMP for now lol I cant wait to meet them this Xmas and for them to ask for help so I can play it and they watch it and scream when things go tens or wrong, damn I miss those moments, I used to do it with my brother when he was young..

Haroon

So the other week I discovered the Activity Log on 3DS and it made me emotional :giveup: It shows dates and hours played and other information and it made me look back and be nostalgic and reminisce and stuff :cryga:

My top 3 most played games:
1. Pokemon X: 522hrs
2. Mario Kart 7: 83hrs
3. Super Smash Bros 4: 76hrs

And the first time I played with my 3DS XL was 7th December 2012, almost 7 years ago omg :nooo: I had a 3DS before that when it came out with Ocarina of Time 3D but I traded it in and upgraded when the Pikachu 3DS XL came out :laughga: Also looking through the Friend List was emotional because my whole list is of GGD people (since I started being active in mid 2013) and so many of them aren't here anymore and I hope everyone's well :ohno:

On 8/26/2019 at 7:35 PM, River said:

No I don't, but this week I'm going to get my free fix from Nintendo :D

I still need to finish the post game of USUM lol

I see them once a year:bradley:

HAAAA if we're talking about family, my nephews bought a Switch because of me, I created a new gaming monsters :laughga: they have SMO and SMP for now lol I cant wait to meet them this Xmas and for them to ask for help so I can play it and they watch it and scream when things go tens or wrong, damn I miss those moments, I used to do it with my brother when he was young..

Is it a long postgame? I keep telling myself I'll play but I keep forgetting or something else takes over :flop:

YES get that promo and make their lives amazing :woot: I love how every weekend when my nephews come over they run to me and tell me what new stuff they've unlocked or done with their Switch games :flutter: It's nice being the fun uncle, like growing up we didn't get games that often or anything so the ones we had we played into the ground (Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Wave Race 64, and a few others), but with my nephews I get them stuff quite regularly - like even if it's not a game it'll be an accessory or some toys relating to it or whatever :nick:

River
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

So the other week I discovered the Activity Log on 3DS and it made me emotional :giveup: It shows dates and hours played and other information and it made me look back and be nostalgic and reminisce and stuff :cryga:

My top 3 most played games:
1. Pokemon X: 522hrs
2. Mario Kart 7: 83hrs
3. Super Smash Bros 4: 76hrs

And the first time I played with my 3DS XL was 7th December 2012, almost 7 years ago omg :nooo: I had a 3DS before that when it came out with Ocarina of Time 3D but I traded it in and upgraded when the Pikachu 3DS XL came out :laughga: Also looking through the Friend List was emotional because my whole list is of GGD people (since I started being active in mid 2013) and so many of them aren't here anymore and I hope everyone's well :ohno:

Is it a long postgame? I keep telling myself I'll play but I keep forgetting or something else takes over :flop:

YES get that promo and make their lives amazing :woot: I love how every weekend when my nephews come over they run to me and tell me what new stuff they've unlocked or done with their Switch games :flutter: It's nice being the fun uncle, like growing up we didn't get games that often or anything so the ones we had we played into the ground (Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Wave Race 64, and a few others), but with my nephews I get them stuff quite regularly - like even if it's not a game it'll be an accessory or some toys relating to it or whatever :nick:

Yeah sort off, there's the beasts mission and then the wormholes and some other quests

But be careful, if you catch the 2 new ones, you won't be able to catch them again so your shiny chance will be over, try to complete the dex and get the shiny charm before..

I had many games as a kid, my dad used to play with me a lot and then I did with my brother, it's just fun!

I can't wait to help them collect the moons again in SMO :bradley:

River

Astral Chain is ready to load :bradley:

Princess Zelda
On 8/21/2019 at 4:44 PM, Haroon said:

Princess Zelda, it's an honour to be in your presence :worship2:

I remember playing Zelda a lot in Melee but then it just dropped during Brawl when she was split from Sheik :huh: Since then I've never really wanted to go for her but I've always found it frustrating playing against her :laughga:

What's your friend code by the way? And welcome :sara:

tumblr_p6237mlq7D1u9ka89o2_250.gif

Tbh in Melee she was already an "incomplete" character while Sheik could do totally fine without ever going Zelda lmao. I actually have never liked Sheik's playstyle, it's too fast for me :shrug:. In Brawl she was still pretty bad but ha lightning kicks' sound effect was the best then tbh. And apparently you're not alone, it seems a lot of people find her frustrating to play against in Ultimate :air: but I totally get it cus some Zeldas just spam Nayru's Love. 

Can I check it without the joy-cons? 'Cause I sent them to Nintendo to be fixed (that damn drift issue) and I haven't figured out a way to access anything other than Smash (the game I left on when I sent the joy cons) with the GC controller 'cause there's no home button on it :giveup: but I may buy a classic controller today, so I may be able to find out later. Unless there's a way to check that somewhere other than the switch?

River

GUYS

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - $20.99 30% off :excited:

BUY THIS GAME PLEASE JUST BUY IT

Archived