Featured Posts

Craven Moorecox

My Palutena is so rusty:toofunny:, I been using Isabelle only 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceOfTheStorm
19 hours ago, River said:

There was a mess with the cartridge, they didn't fill it with all the game so people required to download some extra 2gb, so they postponed all the future shipments and the Europe release to fix that and to give the full game on the cartridge without any additional download..

Ok Mario Maker 2 is everything, so addicting and everything is on point, story mode is just so fun and creative, I'm just diving into this.

@ZacharyMonster

I made a course called Super Smash - Vs. The Bowsers

The ID is B8X-G3X-RNF

Please tell me what you think :laughga:

I have 100+ plays so far in this course

ok just logged in so I'll check it out rn

edit: okay so if I have to say something, I would say is that this needs to be more enclosed, otherwise people are just gonna run over the Bowser bosses and score the checkpoint.  Maybe making a little arena for each one with a door that leads to the area, and is unreachable once you enter the arena, and to get out, fight the boss, and which they hold a key to use the locked door to enter the next arena. And the thwomp at the end gave me a heart attack sksksksk

Otherwise yeah it would work out. Plus I have my own levels if you wanna give them a shot:

Bowser Jr.'s Bullet Ship: 4M9-F7D-8YG

Climbing the Snowy Mountain: RLG-NX3-PNG

and a new one Bowser's Poison Generator: Y9L-39B-3KF

signing out

PoshLife

Came here for SMM2. I've uploaded a few levels but they're all sh*t (I had SMM1 but I barely played it, or anything else on the Wii U for that matter, so this is my first time actually making levels), but I look forward to playing all of yours  :flutter: 

That said, I've probably watched hundreds of hours of Twitch streamers playing SMM levels, so at least I know the basics of good level design - like not putting enemy spam and soft-locks and stuff :laughga:  

If you want to see my levels so far, my Maker ID is KD0-L06-P2G.

My most recent level is just an auto-scroll music level where the player doesn't have to do anything :laughga: I just wanted to make the music. My other two levels are somewhat challenging platformers.

PoshLife
41 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

ok just logged in so I'll check it out rn

edit: okay so if I have to say something, I would say is that this needs to be more enclosed, otherwise people are just gonna run over the Bowser bosses and score the checkpoint.  Maybe making a little arena for each one with a door that leads to the area, and is unreachable once you enter the arena, and to get out, fight the boss, and which they hold a key to use the locked door to enter the next arena. And the thwomp at the end gave me a heart attack sksksksk

Otherwise yeah it would work out. Plus I have my own levels if you wanna give them a shot:

Bowser Jr.'s Bullet Ship: 4M9-F7D-8YG

Climbing the Snowy Mountain: RLG-NX3-PNG

and a new one Bowser's Poison Generator: Y9L-39B-3KF

I just tried a few of yours. I really liked Climbing the Snowy Mountain! My only comment is that after you go in the first pipe, the player is faced with a blind jump, and even though there's ground beneath you there's no reason to make the player think it's a bottomless pit and need to YOLO-jump right :laughga: but other than that it was a very cute and fun level. I think I saw it on the popular levels list earlier today!

Awakened M

I just woke up. :saladga:

It's been a dumb weekend. :saladga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

tthen

I'm finally progressing through botw and wow a masterpiece :giveup:

SMM2 has also been a ton of fun 

Awakened M
On 7/1/2019 at 1:38 AM, tthen said:

SMM2 has also been a ton of fun 

BotW is THAT game!:giveup:

I love it so much. It deserved all the acclaim and reviews it got.:woot:

I'm so happy a SEQUEL is in development. Lol I'm literally crying. :ladyhaha:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Haroon

Been playing through Ultra Moon a lot this week, catching and evolving Pokemon and completing the Pokedex as I progress :yay: Enjoying it as well because it's been so long since I played Moon so it doesn't feel like I'm repeating stuff. Gonna need some help in 1-2 weeks with finishing the Pokedex if anyone still has SM/USUM with some trade evolving and some version exclusives please :flutter:

On 7/1/2019 at 7:38 AM, tthen said:

Same :worship2: I'm actually gonna be sad when I eventually finish it, and I can't see myself playing through the whole thing again in Master Mode :emma:

Hopefully the sequel will be out soon after I'm done with it, but there's still Link's Awakening but I don't see that having a very long life after the story's over :sweat:

I wonder when they'll make Skyward Sword HD though, like it's inevitable but when :huh:

tthen
14 hours ago, Haroon said:

Same :worship2: I'm actually gonna be sad when I eventually finish it, and I can't see myself playing through the whole thing again in Master Mode :emma:

Hopefully the sequel will be out soon after I'm done with it, but there's still Link's Awakening but I don't see that having a very long life after the story's over :sweat:

I wonder when they'll make Skyward Sword HD though, like it's inevitable but when :huh:

I'm not gonna replay it, but I'll probably do a ton of side **** (korok seeds :poot:) whenever I'm out of games. iirc the main issue of SSHD is figuring out how to make crucial motion controls work. My dream (albeit an impossible one) is a 3D Zelda collection with OoT/MM/WW/TP/SS.

Haroon
DiegoMonster
Florian

Archived