💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, Haroon said:

OMG MATT IM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU HERE ON THE CUSP OF GETTING A SWITCH :woot: :woot: :woot:

To be honest they’ve never updated their home consoles but they’ve updated their handheld consoles a lot (DS, DS Lite, DSi, DSi XL, 3DS, 3DS XL, New 3DS, New 3DS XL, 2DS, 2DS XL, etc) but the Switch is a hybrid so it could go either way :toofunny: I agree with @River to wait until E3 to see if there are any new announcements, if not then just get the current one, it’s great as it is anyway and if anything you can just trade in and upgrade in the future.

When you get it I’d highly recommend getting the actual console from GAME though because their bundles are most worth it pennywise :party: But when getting games always price check and compare with Argos and Currys and the official Nintendo store to get the cheapest price :yay:

I want one so bad but I'm using all my restraint rn :giveup: :giveup:

I'm just scared when I do get one if I won't play it. I never got to use my 3DS enough :giveup:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
2 minutes ago, Bear said:

I want one so bad but I'm using all my restraint rn :giveup: :giveup:

I'm just scared when I do get one if I won't play it. I never got to use my 3DS enough :giveup:

There’s way too many amazing games to not play it :omg: Also we play games together like weekly so there’s always that. Like for me I never play Mario Kart anymore or Smash that often but I do here with fellow GGD people because it’s a blast :laughga: Otherwise I’m off playing other games that interest me.

There’s something for everyone, and there are so many different ways to play that it just opens up a whole new world of playing games and taking games with you and not being tied down and it’s just so freeing and fun :flutter:

1 minute ago, Haroon said:

and taking games with you and not being tied down and it’s just so freeing and fun :flutter:

uh I've always of dreamed of taking games from my room down to the kitchen and back again :giveup: You've sold me tbh

omg Monster Hunter is on switch too :O That's like my childhood, does anyone here have it because I'd love to play that with people :flutter:

tthen
18 hours ago, Craven Moorecox said:

I flopped... I was playing world of Warcraft and forgot 

Those w*rld qu*sts keeping you busy :poot:

8 hours ago, Bear said:

Hey guys :D

I need your expert help. My friend was showing me their switch and I'm even more convinced I want one so I've been looking. :giveup: Do they ever do updated consoles? Like should I be waiting for a newer release or something? I wanna wait for a sale but I want one now :air: and are there different versions I should be getting over others? :oprah:

also hi @Haroon I wanted to talk in a place where we weren't comething for each other's blood :toofunny: :awesome:

I'd go out and pick a Switch up if a new version isn't announced in the next week. They rarely have sales outside of holiday seasons and an updated console isn't happening soon if it isn't announced at E3. There's only one version of the Switch out with different joycon designs (which you can change and replace with other styles at any time). Games should be discounted soon though since E3 sales are just around the corner. 

Zander

Even if a new switch did come out I couldn’t imagine it’d be that much different. Maybe better resolution, smaller bezels, Improved battery life etc... but nothing really significant. Probably similar in the ways of their handhelds where it was such minor things. 

Craven Moorecox
5 hours ago, tthen said:

Those w*rld qu*sts keeping you busy :poot:

I'd go out and pick a Switch up if a new version isn't announced in the next week. They rarely have sales outside of holiday seasons and an updated console isn't happening soon if it isn't announced at E3. There's only one version of the Switch out with different joycon designs (which you can change and replace with other styles at any time). Games should be discounted soon though since E3 sales are just around the corner. 

Yesss. Do you play?

Haroon
8 hours ago, Zander said:

Even if a new switch did come out I couldn’t imagine it’d be that much different. Maybe better resolution, smaller bezels, Improved battery life etc... but nothing really significant. Probably similar in the ways of their handhelds where it was such minor things. 

Yeah this really :shrug: I don’t even see it having better resolution to be honest, maybe better performance so there are less frame and resolution drops :laughga:

Either way the current Switch won’t be pointless or anything for a long time coming, Nintendo are pretty ride or die with their big selling systems :legend:

Today is the day! The E3 Nintendo Direct  :giveup:   

I'm so excited about this :flutter:

Haroon

Does anyone know how long the Nintendo Direct will be? :confused: I’m not at home but I can’t miss this and need to take a break to watch it :giveup: Can’t afterwards because I’m watching Rocketman :laughga:

Zander
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Does anyone know how long the Nintendo Direct will be? :confused: I’m not at home but I can’t miss this and need to take a break to watch it :giveup: Can’t afterwards because I’m watching Rocketman :laughga:

:party:

We have a few new games for the Switch  :wub: 

Gods and Monsters was announced yesterday by Ubisoft and Bandai announce today the remastered version of Ni no Kuni (I LOOOOOVE how it look, it's like a Studio Ghibli movie :heart:) 

River

7 minutes :air:

I have nausea, this hype kills me:bradley:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Archived