Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Hello! Look at this 

This guy always post a lot of offers and information about new games . 14 Switch games? :vegas: 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
Just now, OneC said:

Hello! Look at this 

This guy always post a lot of offers and information about new games . 14 Switch games? :vegas: 

Omg so many :giveup: Hoping they're great quality releases :woot: Also YAY at new accessories :excited2:

LADYGAGASHOOCK

Hoping for a dual re-release of both Ocarina Of Time and Majora’s Mask with updated graphics on the Switch at some point:bradley: Preferably this year, delusion at its finest but :ally: 

Haroon
52 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Hoping for a dual re-release of both Ocarina Of Time and Majora’s Mask with updated graphics on the Switch at some point:bradley: Preferably this year, delusion at its finest but :ally: 

I'd be here for that but I think it'd be more likely that we get a Wind Waker and Twilight Princess re-release, directly ported from the Wii U versions :huh:

It's no doubt that Ocarina of Time Switch would be a huge feat though, everyone would go crazy for a full HD release :giveup:

LADYGAGASHOOCK
23 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I'd be here for that but I think it'd be more likely that we get a Wind Waker and Twilight Princess re-release, directly ported from the Wii U versions :huh:

It's no doubt that Ocarina of Time Switch would be a huge feat though, everyone would go crazy for a full HD release :giveup:

Yeah true:bradley:

If released, I hope they make new updated models though like this demo version for Wii U

giphy.gif

because them walls and tiles in TP HD looked damn crusty and flat:ally:

011.jpg

River

Are you ready for the E3 sales??!? :woot:

Luigi's Mansion 3 is really coming :cryga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

PrinceOfTheStorm
Spoiler

So lots of Banjo Kazooie stuff going around

including leaks that Banjo Kazooie will be DLC 2

signing out

River
15 hours ago, ZacharyMonster said:
  Hide contents

So lots of Banjo Kazooie stuff going around

including leaks that Banjo Kazooie will be DLC 2

I really hope not, it's just gonna be another King K. Rool/Bowser

Like I'm pretty sure they will do the belly shield or something, like K. Rool is doing or like Joker's shield that make you lose :laughga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Haroon
On 6/6/2019 at 12:57 PM, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Yeah true:bradley:

If released, I hope they make new updated models though like this demo version for Wii U

giphy.gif

I’ve been hoping they’d release something like the Wii U demo for ages :giveup: I mean imagine, we’re a whole console generation later and the games still aren’t up there with that demo. It’s like they purposely hold back :cryga:

9 hours ago, Skoden said:

Mario Kart this weekend? Who will be free to play? :teehee:

The username change :udidnt: I had to check :toofunny:

Yeah I’m free all day today and in the evening/night tomorrow :party: Gonna tag everyone to ask about later today in a bit :woohoo:

PrinceOfTheStorm

SUPER SMASH BROS. ULTIMATE DLC 2 TO BE REVEALED AT NINTENDO DIRECT | E3

D8lE6-uXoAI8quy?format=jpg&name=medium

signing out

Archived