Craven Moorecox
Just now, Haroon said:

That was a very close match :applause:

I didn’t think so :ally:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

Guys, I finished The Messenger and OMG this game is a blast, I enjoyed every moment of gameplay, if you're on the fence about this game, don't! it's just very good, one of the best indie platforms I ever played, there's action, humor, twists, cool bosses fights and the art is amazing, I took so many pics from this game.

Now I'm just waiting for the DLC that will come this summer :D

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Auralegends

@Haroon @DiegoMonster reading these conversations are making me consider buying Smash (with vouchers of course because it's €70 on the eShop:giveup:) .

I have the 3DS version but I got bored after 20 hours. Online mode was laggy and there was almost nothing to do (no single player adventure mode).  So my disappointment with 3DS is holding me back a bit :confused:

15 hours ago, Haroon said:

I want to play last night :giveup: but my boyfriend had my Switch and it's playing Pokemon Let's Go like a maniac :crossed: but I'm kinda proud of this, so work  :huntyga:

Someone have Tales of Vesperia??? looks really good and I kinda wanna buy it, but I don't know if better to wait to Dragon Quest XI :giveup: 

DiegoMonster
1 hour ago, OneC said:

I want to play last night :giveup: but my boyfriend had my Switch and it's playing Pokemon Let's Go like a maniac :crossed: but I'm kinda proud of this, so work  :huntyga:

Someone have Tales of Vesperia??? looks really good and I kinda wanna buy it, but I don't know if better to wait to Dragon Quest XI :giveup: 

ToV is a big big game, you’ll have tons of play hours until you finish the game! I don’t have it but a friend of mine told me is addictive 

Haroon
3 hours ago, Auralegends said:

@Haroon @DiegoMonster reading these conversations are making me consider buying Smash (with vouchers of course because it's €70 on the eShop:giveup:) .

I have the 3DS version but I got bored after 20 hours. Online mode was laggy and there was almost nothing to do (no single player adventure mode).  So my disappointment with 3DS is holding me back a bit :confused:

I had the Smash 4 3DS and Wii U so please trust me when I say that Smash Ultimate is miles above either of them :laughga: There’s an expansive adventure mode and classic mode and loadsss of other modes and the online is way better than any of the previous Smash games. By features and modes and everything it’s easily the biggest Smash game and definitely worth every penny and more :flutter:

If I was to recommend Switch games it’d definitely be in the top 4 (BotW & Odyssey & Splatoon 2 being the other 3 :worship2:)

Auralegends
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

I had the Smash 4 3DS and Wii U so please trust me when I say that Smash Ultimate is miles above either of them :laughga: There’s an expansive adventure mode and classic mode and loadsss of other modes and the online is way better than any of the previous Smash games. By features and modes and everything it’s easily the biggest Smash game and definitely worth every penny and more :flutter:

If I was to recommend Switch games it’d definitely be in the top 4 (BotW & Odyssey & Splatoon 2 being the other 3 :worship2:)

I bought smash, oops :ohwell:

Meruk Holland
5 hours ago, OneC said:

Tales of Vesperia is my sh*t. I've played damn near all Tales of games since Symphonia for the Gamecube, and let me just say, the later games play much better than the earlier ones. Vesperia was released back in like 2008 or 2009 and this is just the Remastered port to Switch. I loved it, but it is a little hard. So, the gap between Easy and Normal difficulties is rather big, but you can change difficulties at any time, which is nice. There's a specific area early on with a boss fight against a wolf monster that's especially tilting and almost made me want to give up when I first played it 10 years ago.

Anywho, it is a long game. I think it took me ~80 hours to beat it my first go around. From what I've seen of Dragon Quest, those games play like a Final Fantasy turn based combat, where as Tales of combats are more like really simplified fighting games. You can attack, use skills or spells called Artes, block, move around in a circular arena, use items, etc. You control one character while the AI controls your other party members,  and you can change the AI's strategy at will. The story is okay, nothing special. The characters are great (except Karol). In fact, the Switch remastered version includes two new characters, along with a bunch of new scenes, although they didn't use the same voice actors so its really weird when they switch from an old voice line to a new voice in the same scene.  

All in all, I really don't know that I can recommend it to you. I'm not sure what kind of games you like or if you have the time to sink into this game. I personally love it, but think the newer Tales of games are better (especially Graces, god I hope they rerelease that someday for a newer system).

Spoiler

Fun Fact: I ran a Dungeons and Dragons campaign that basically stole most of the ideas from this game. My players got pretty bored about halfway through, and ended up bringing upon the apocalypse and then just teleported to a new universe. Despite their disinterest in the plot, they said they had fun destroying an entire world

Haroon
3 hours ago, Auralegends said:

I bought smash, oops :ohwell:

WELCOME :woot: :woot: :woot:

I’m sure you won’t regret it, there’s something for everyone :party:

PrinceOfTheStorm

*runs to make E3 bingo card*

i should put all the inevitable stuff in a row so I can get a bingo :huntyga:

signing out

DiegoMonster
1 hour ago, ZacharyMonster said:

*runs to make E3 bingo card*

i should put all the inevitable stuff in a row so I can get a bingo :huntyga:

Please do and share it with me :selena:

homomo

the things i watch while waiting for the ac switch release date

PrinceOfTheStorm
2 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

the things i watch while waiting for the ac switch release date

k.k thriller :messga:

signing out

Zander

Finally took the plunge and got Smash after not playing it since when it first came out on the GameCube :selena: 

Never really sure on a physical or download copy?

Archived