💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

River

So Devolver Digital are doing a sale, I already have The Messenger and it's one of the best indies that I played this year.

So I'm thinking about buying Enter the Gungion and Katana Zero, did anyone of you played those games?

I will tell you about them later this week :)

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
12 hours ago, ZacharyMonster said:

Smash VR is a thing?!

11 hours ago, tthen said:

WHAT HEOFJWIDKWHDI

DO I FINALLY HAVE AN EXCUSE TO PUNCH PEOPLE IRL 

It looks kinda cool :woohoo:

Haroon

Okay today is just a mess :neyde: 

I thought Hollow Knight was arriving today but turns out the physical editions are being shipped today from whatever origin and then actually releasing on 28th June 2019 :grr:

Also a new character was announced for Mario Tennis Aces and it's Fire Piranha Plant, like...really, FIRE PIRANHA PLANT? :rip: They could've had Lakitu or Cosmic/Shadow Mario or Honey Queen or Funky Kong or Wiggler but they decided to do a fire version of Piranha Plant, like at least do normal Piranha Plant like Super Smash Bros so it gets pushed into being its own character overall in the Mario games or something :koons:

Haroon
21 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

I created a smash room in case you guys want to join me and @Florian :D 

Sorry just saw this :omg: I was like dead tired anyway because it was the end of the week and we'd just finished watching an emotionally draining movie :air: Should've/Could've played today but I've been browsing online all day instead, I'm free tomorrow evening/night though :excited2:

14 minutes ago, theadamcreator said:

can we still send our friend codes fro the switch?

Yeah of course :party: There's no time limit to posting and joining in here, the door is always open :happy:

theadamcreator
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Yeah of course :party: There's no time limit to posting and joining in here, the door is always open :happy:

Yay! my switch code and name is thegayone: SW-4591-8056-9902 

Haroon
5 minutes ago, theadamcreator said:

Yay! my switch code and name is thegayone: SW-4591-8056-9902 

I've added you to the OP :woohoo: I'll add you to my friend list on Switch when I'm on it later :yay:

Which games do you have and what are you looking forward to and everything? :flutter: 

theadamcreator
7 hours ago, Haroon said:

I've added you to the OP :woohoo: I'll add you to my friend list on Switch when I'm on it later :yay:

Which games do you have and what are you looking forward to and everything? :flutter: 

I legit only have smash and breath of the wild but I really want to get links awakening when it comes out and I'm thinking of Splatoon 2. what about you??

msisux

If only I had a switch, I could play with you guys. My main gaming system is a Wii, and there hasn't been online play in years :cryga:

I've been playing a lot of SSB: Brawl lately because I am just generally in a fighting mood lately!! 

Haroon
2 hours ago, theadamcreator said:

I legit only have smash and breath of the wild but I really want to get links awakening when it comes out and I'm thinking of Splatoon 2. what about you??

Amazing game choices :flutter: Yeah I'm definitely looking to get Link's Awakening too, I'd never played the original or when it was ported to any other console after :omg:

I have these :party:
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Splatoon 2
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Mario Tennis Aces
- New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe
- Pokemon Let's Go: Eevee
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition
- SnipperClips Plus: Cut It Out Together
- Bayonetta 2
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
- Owlboy
- SteamWorld Dig
- SteamWorld Dig 2
- Undertale

These games I have but haven't played yet :noparty:
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country
- ARMS
- Yoshi's Crafted World
- Mario & Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Gold Edition
- Celeste
- Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
- Bayonetta

28 minutes ago, msisux said:

If only I had a switch, I could play with you guys. My main gaming system is a Wii, and there hasn't been online play in years :cryga:

I've been playing a lot of SSB: Brawl lately because I am just generally in a fighting mood lately!! 

OMG COLLEEN IS THAT YOU? :udidnt: What kind of heavenly surprise :shocked:

What's holding you back from getting a Switch? There are some really great bundles out there :D

DeluluSwine

I hope we’ll see Animal Crossing at E3! I’ve been looking forward to it for so long

DiegoMonster

the-evidence.original.jpg

this is the leaked image, as you can see most of the games are priced 59,99 which could mean they’re exclusive or big third party ones. 

Also there’s one priced at 199,99 that could mean a deluxe edition or even a bundle! (Switch mini?) 

let the countdown begin! 

Archived