💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

tthen
25 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Omg I wasn’t expecting that !! A week before the e3? Could that mean e3 will feature other games and not Pokemon ? I’m so hyped 

Pokemon is rarely included in Nintendo's E3 directs. They always have a seperate direct for Pokemon a week or 2 before or after the main E3 direct. Considering that we also got a Mario Maker direct recently, E3 is gonna be focused on new **** (Animal Crossing :excited2:)

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne

So then Animal Crossing will be the main event at E3 then?? So excited for Pokemon!!!

aaron l

Someone please play some late night Smash with me later tonight after this hectic work day - :messga::messga::messga:

DiegoMonster
1 hour ago, aaron l said:

Someone please play some late night Smash with me later tonight after this hectic work day - :messga::messga::messga:

I might be able to play in 2 hours from now :) 

Tom Nook
7 hours ago, OneC said:

omg :giveup:

Omg LG6 wishes :bradley:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Haroon
7 hours ago, tthen said:

Pokemon is rarely included in Nintendo's E3 directs. They always have a seperate direct for Pokemon a week or 2 before or after the main E3 direct. Considering that we also got a Mario Maker direct recently, E3 is gonna be focused on new **** (Animal Crossing :excited2:)

Really hoping for Bayonetta 3 footage or more Astral Chain stuff :excited:

6 hours ago, tthen said:

Joker nerf incoming :poot:

I don't think he's that overpowered or broken really, his Persona thing is just a bit too easy to get :huh:

5 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

THE WITCHER 3 GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION COMING TO SWITCH :giveup:

OMG WHAT WHERE :cryga: I'm literally on the GAME site now with Halo 5 and Red Dead Redemption 2 and Skyrim and The Witcher 3 in my basket for Xbox One X because I really want to play some games in 4K :deadbanana:

2 hours ago, aaron l said:

Tag me when :party:

DiegoMonster
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

Really hoping for Bayonetta 3 footage or more Astral Chain stuff :excited:

I don't think he's that overpowered or broken really, his Persona thing is just a bit too easy to get :huh:

OMG WHAT WHERE :cryga: I'm literally on the GAME site now with Halo 5 and Red Dead Redemption 2 and Skyrim and The Witcher 3 in my basket for Xbox One X because I really want to play some games in 4K :deadbanana:

Tag me when :party:

It was listed by various retailers around the world but quickly deleted, rumoured to be announced during e3. Its still considered a rumour tho :( 

Haroon
14 hours ago, aaron l said:

I just got out of work :giveup: @DiegoMonster @Haroon 

Just making dinner, how many hours are you guys still available? :pawsup:

Omg I’m sorry I just saw this :omg: I was probably in bed when this was sent though, it was around 1AM and I was a tired mess after the long weekend :emma:

PrinceOfTheStorm

omg apparently MM2 doesn't allow friends of playing online together

:madge:

shoot

signing out

Haroon

Omg I just remembered that my copy of Hollow Knight should be arriving this Friday :woot: I'm prepared to be blown away and for my gaming life to change :giveup: Not gonna let it gather dust like some other new games, gonna play it as soon as I get home and throughout the weekend probably :excited:

5 hours ago, ZacharyMonster said:

omg apparently MM2 doesn't allow friends of playing online together

:madge:

shoot

Pre-order cancelled :crossed: But seriously why would they do such a thing? :cryga: Unless they add it on a bit later with a patch :huh:

PrinceOfTheStorm
39 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Omg I just remembered that my copy of Hollow Knight should be arriving this Friday :woot: I'm prepared to be blown away and for my gaming life to change :giveup: Not gonna let it gather dust like some other new games, gonna play it as soon as I get home and throughout the weekend probably :excited:

Like you did with Xenoblade 2?:bradley:

40 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Pre-order cancelled :crossed: But seriously why would they do such a thing? :cryga: Unless they add it on a bit later with a patch :huh:

I don't know, from the looks of it, we don't have friends online for matches, but randoms. We can still share courses.

Also Mystery Mushroom amiibo costumes are ded :messga:

signing out

Archived