game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaron l

Definitely was fun, happy I was actually able to play when I said I will be able to. :messga::party:

aaron l
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

@aaron l want to keep going? :O

What time are you available until? I think I am going to take a littlw break to make some dinner. :giveup:

Haroon
Just now, aaron l said:

What time are you available until? I think I am going to take a littlw break to make some dinner. :giveup:

I’m free all night really :laughga: I’ll go onto solo online then. Let me know when/if you’re back, no pressure, if you’re not I’ll just continue online or change games or whatever :happy:

Zander

I really need to get onto Smash. I’ve been rotating with the same 3 games for what feels like 2 years now :saladga:

Haroon
12 minutes ago, Zander said:

I really need to get onto Smash. I’ve been rotating with the same 3 games for what feels like 2 years now :saladga:

Which other 2 games? :O

Zander
14 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Which other 2 games? :O

Odyssey & BOTW (Trying to get that 100% completion but I have to be in the mood to go after those damn Korok seeds :bradley:)

DiegoMonster
22 minutes ago, OneC said:

omg :giveup:

Omg I wasn’t expecting that !! A week before the e3? Could that mean e3 will feature other games and not Pokemon ? I’m so hyped 

Haroon
14 hours ago, Zander said:

Odyssey & BOTW (Trying to get that 100% completion but I have to be in the mood to go after those damn Korok seeds :bradley:)

The best 2 games on the system :applause: Yeah same, haven't played Breath of the Wild in months even though I love it, I need to be in the mood to explore and see and so on :laughga:

23 minutes ago, OneC said:
omg :giveup:

OMG YES :cryga: So excited for reveals of new Pokemon :excited2:

Archived