Jump to content
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Featured Posts

Haroon
1 minute ago, DiegoMonster said:

Tag me if you want to play smash guys !! 

I can play after these battles :happy:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haroon

Thanks for the races and battles guys :party: Gonna get onto Smash Ultimate now :yay:

edit: wait gonna eat first, I’ll be on in 15-20mins :laughga:

Edited by Haroon
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZacharyMonster
3 hours ago, Haroon said:

I don’t think they’d release one on the same day as announcing the other because it’d take the spotlight away from the new character :omg: They said it’ll be until February 2020 so that’s one fighter every 3 months or so so I think it’ll be sometime in July, the fighter revealed in June or very late May :huh:

But they did it for Lucas, Roy and Ryu lol, I mean its not out of the question for them to hop on by at E3. You know much HYPE it would garner?

Not to mention, DLC 2 has already been datamined in the game, so whatever it is, it's close to completion. They wouldn't hold out for much longer considering it's been 6 stinking months since an announcement of any dlc fighter once E3 rolls around. 

Edited by ZacharyMonster
Running over these flops
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meruk Holland
16 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

But they did it for Lucas, Roy and Ryu lol, I mean its not out of the question for them to hop on by at E3. You know much HYPE it would garner?

Not to mention, DLC 2 has already been datamined in the game, so whatever it is, it's close to completion. They wouldn't hold out for much longer considering it's been 6 stinking months since an announcement of any dlc fighter once E3 rolls around. 

What if they don't announce the next one and just release it when it's ready to go? Ya know, they just pull a Beyonce

  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZacharyMonster
31 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

What if they don't announce the next one and just release it when it's ready to go? Ya know, they just pull a Beyonce

so a shadow drop?

that'd be a mess because they HAVE to warn people of a new update to save replays.

Running over these flops

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haroon
1 hour ago, ZacharyMonster said:

But they did it for Lucas, Roy and Ryu lol, I mean its not out of the question for them to hop on by at E3. You know much HYPE it would garner?

Not to mention, DLC 2 has already been datamined in the game, so whatever it is, it's close to completion. They wouldn't hold out for much longer considering it's been 6 stinking months since an announcement of any dlc fighter once E3 rolls around. 

Did they? I can’t remember :gum: I just don’t see them releasing one fighter and announcing another on the same night, I do think they need to announce something at E3 though whether it’s the release of fighter #2 or just the reveal :huh:

I’m fine with being wrong though, any info/release is good with me :laughga: 

1 hour ago, Meruk Holland said:

What if they don't announce the next one and just release it when it's ready to go? Ya know, they just pull a Beyonce

Hmm I can see them doing something like this but with short notice, not like the months of waiting for Joker :omg:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meruk Holland
40 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

so a shadow drop?

that'd be a mess because they HAVE to warn people of a new update to save replays.

Right, kinda like how they had that one Nintendo Direct where they said Version 3.0.0 was coming but they didn't reveal anything about it, and even though it was almost assuredly going to include Joker, they didn't say it.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...
1111