💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

TheOriginalOne
3 hours ago, alienwhore said:

Hi everyone! I'm new in the Switch family.

Here you have my code: SW-5667-8516-7001

I have Smash and MK8 if anyone wants to play with me. (Although I must say that I'm pretty bad, especially on Smash :poot:)

Limon, right? I added! My switch name is Daniel just so you know which request is mine :laughga:

Welcome!!! :party:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne
17 hours ago, River said:

Why the hell in Smash Online every time I reach 87k-90k GSP, I start to lose and lose until I'm 80k-85k? it's always happens, it's like the online is sabotaging me on purpose.. something is just off

Same thing keeps happening to me :udidnt:

Finally had gotten to Elite Smash only to lose the next 6 battes in a row :fail:

River
4 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Same thing keeps happening to me :udidnt:

Finally had gotten to Elite Smash only to lose the next 6 battes in a row :fail:

omg sorry to hear that, it's a great achievement :(

And what I hate that I'm matched with the same person that I lost before so it's another lose.. or sometimes I'm not even able to hit, they just hitting non stop, like no matter what I do, it's not working, no input at all

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Haroon
6 hours ago, alienwhore said:

Hi everyone! I'm new in the Switch family.

Here you have my code: SW-5667-8516-7001

I have Smash and MK8 if anyone wants to play with me. (Although I must say that I'm pretty bad, especially on Smash :poot:)

YAY HI :sara: I’ve added you to my friend list and to the OP. It’s fine, we have messy moments in Smash together anyway :toofunny: Is this your first Nintendo console? What’s your gaming history? :flutter:

On 4/27/2019 at 7:09 AM, River said:

You can transfer you individual save to another Switch :party:

Cuphead will get a physical release later this year!!

So Nintendo announced that the 3ds will only get 3rd party games from now on :(

Okay I’m here for an upgraded Switch then :popcorn:

Yeah the material for it keeps dwindling. Still not sure if they’ll release a new handheld or focus 100% on Switch and not have a second console :huh:

20 hours ago, River said:

Why the hell in Smash Online every time I reach 87k-90k GSP, I start to lose and lose until I'm 80k-85k? it's always happens, it's like the online is sabotaging me on purpose.. something is just off

Same with me except today. I kept going higher then BAM back to my beginning GSP but then tonight I kept playing the same person and got up to 4.2m and now I’m just hovering between 3.9 and 4.1 :rip:

River
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

YAY HI :sara: I’ve added you to my friend list and to the OP. It’s fine, we have messy moments in Smash together anyway :toofunny: Is this your first Nintendo console? What’s your gaming history? :flutter:

Okay I’m here for an upgraded Switch then :popcorn:

Yeah the material for it keeps dwindling. Still not sure if they’ll release a new handheld or focus 100% on Switch and not have a second console :huh:

Same with me except today. I kept going higher then BAM back to my beginning GSP but then tonight I kept playing the same person and got up to 4.2m and now I’m just hovering between 3.9 and 4.1 :rip:

Game Freak just said that SW&SH  are handheld focused, so no motion controls it seems, more touch screen, so I guess a mini Switch handheld only will come ??

I went to 95k and now I'm 83k:saladga:

I'm now trying other characters, I need 30 to finish the Online goals

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Godmatica
8 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Limon, right? I added! My switch name is Daniel just so you know which request is mine :laughga:

Welcome!!! :party:

Yes, that's me. I'll add you in a moment Daniel.:party:

5 hours ago, Haroon said:

I've had the Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS and Wii. So I'm pretty excited :excited2:

Hey Everyone. It’s been awhile :giveup: 

I finally got a Switch and Smash. MK8 soon :teehee:  My Code is: SW-2432-4936-4603 I hope we can smash or Race someday :ladyhaha:

Haroon
20 hours ago, DaCf said:

Hey Everyone. It’s been awhile :giveup: 

I finally got a Switch and Smash. MK8 soon :teehee:  My Code is: SW-2432-4936-4603 I hope we can smash or Race someday :ladyhaha:

OMG DAVID IT’S BEEN 84 YEARS :cryga: I was literally thinking about our Wii U MK8 days earlier :giveup: Need to find Venus but I’m on mobile so gonna go through the old thread later, pretty sure I have them on my Switch list anyway as ‘Toad’ :laughga:

How’ve you been and everything? :flutter: And yeah I’m totally up for racing and/or Smash tomorrow or this weekend :woot:

Skoden
13 hours ago, Haroon said:

OMG DAVID IT’S BEEN 84 YEARS :cryga: I was literally thinking about our Wii U MK8 days earlier :giveup: Need to find Venus but I’m on mobile so gonna go through the old thread later, pretty sure I have them on my Switch list anyway as ‘Toad’ :laughga:

How’ve you been and everything? :flutter: And yeah I’m totally up for racing and/or Smash tomorrow or this weekend :woot:

Yaaass we have to play again and everything is good. Praise Gaga:tony: 

But am I going to need a membership to play online for Smash and MK? :confused: Still new to the console :neyde:

Haroon
On 4/29/2019 at 7:24 AM, alienwhore said:

I've had the Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS and Wii. So I'm pretty excited :excited2:

What great consoles they were :legend: Yeah I still forget that I’m able to continue playing the Switch in handheld mode, it catches me by surprise and makes me happy each time I remember that I can do that when the TV needs to be used :toofunny:

17 hours ago, DaCf said:

Yaaass we have to play again and everything is good. Praise Gaga:tony: 

But am I going to need a membership to play online for Smash and MK? :confused: Still new to the console :neyde:

YES :woot: You’ve added me right? Someone named David did the other day :gum:

Yeah you need a membership for the online services :omg: 

@FrankMonster welcome to the Nintendo family (saw you post into the SSB Tournament thread so thought I’d get you over here) :woohoo: What’s your friend code and which games do you play and tell us about yourself :gaycat:

Haroon
5 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

Alright last one

Whoops just saw this :flop: Thanks a lot for the matches, I learnt a lot :worship2:

Archived