💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon

So I started Undertale yesterday and I'm like 1-2 hours into it and I don't get what all the hype is :sweat: I've read a few reviews and they're praising it to the heavens and I'm not sure why yet. Does it take more time to get amazing or am I just missing something? :confused:

On 4/21/2019 at 5:11 PM, Korok said:

I've been so inactive here but I still appreciate the tags! I'm currently playing pokemon lets go, anyone else have it? 

Always, hope you join us some time :nick: Yeah quite a few of us do, I kinda forgot about it and still need to finish my Pokedex and get Mewtwo and get the Mew inside my Pokeball Plus :flop: It was fun but it doesn't have a lot of longevity in my opinion, or at least I didn't feel the need to start getting competitive Pokemon and shiny hunting and all that, whereas in other Pokemon games (mainly Pearl and X) I spent hundreds of hours making competitive teams and builds and everything :omg:

7 hours ago, River said:

lol I have this cramp too, it's pretty annoying in tense games because you need to stop but don't wanna stop..

yeah it happened to me with a Zelda puzzle, with the balls.. was so annoying, so I just moved to undocked and did it lol

Exactly, in Smash I feel like I need a bigger controller, even with Cuphead now,so yeah I think I'll buy them at some point.. but maybe after E3, I want to see the new Switch first

The cramping mostly happens in handheld mode for me, but thankfully I'm more of a docked player anyway so it's less of a problem :shrug: Oooh how's Cuphead by the way? :flutter:

I was close to getting the Smash Ultimate version Switch bundle and giving my current one to my nieces but the whispers of a new Switch changed my mind :gum:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River
5 minutes ago, Haroon said:

So I started Undertale yesterday and I'm like 1-2 hours into it and I don't get what all the hype is :sweat: I've read a few reviews and they're praising it to the heavens and I'm not sure why yet. Does it take more time to get amazing or am I just missing something? :confused:

The cramping mostly happens in handheld mode for me, but thankfully I'm more of a docked player anyway so it's less of a problem :shrug: Oooh how's Cuphead by the way? :flutter:

I was close to getting the Smash Ultimate version Switch bundle and giving my current one to my nieces but the whispers of a new Switch changed my mind :gum:

I read that it's getting iconic later in the game, it's a cult game, l think they praise it for the humor, I got to the 2 skeletons and then I stopped because I invested on other games, I'll come back to it eventually.

Cuphead is so much fun, it's really challenging and you really feel awesome when you beat a boss and surprisngly, my husband loves it too so we play together most of the times, it's the second game that he likes so far after MK8D..

If there's a new Switch and they won't let us do a trade, I'm gonna protest on the streets, my Switch is only 1 year old :neyde:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

tthen
8 hours ago, ZacharyMonster said:

yAAaAaS

lowkey excited ngl

Sorta chuckled since the sub have been hyping this announcement to be P5/P5R for the Switch, but this looks pretty cool. I don't own Dynasty/Hyrule Warriors so I might go for this.

Haroon

So I was on Argos and I saw these PowerA controllers that look so cool and there are more on their site :flutter: A thing they have better than the official Pro controller is that they have remappable buttons at the back, and the things they lack are that they don't have amiibo readers, HD rumble, and aren't rechargeable (they use 2 batteries that have to be replaced) but if you don't care about that then they're definitely worth it :woohoo:

8834649_R_Z001A?w=1500&h=880&qlt=70

8355568_R_Z001A?w=1500&h=880&qlt=70

I won't be getting them because I still have 2 unopened controllers (from when GAME were messing with my order so I messed with them back and got free controllers :poot:) but thought I'd post them here because they're pretty and offer a lot for their price :party:

On 4/24/2019 at 12:11 AM, aaron l said:

Anyone wanna play Smash? :party:

10 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

Anyone wants to play smash ? :) 

I saw these late :giveup: I'm free to play around 11PM UTC if you guys are on then :O

On 4/24/2019 at 12:09 AM, River said:

I read that it's getting iconic later in the game, it's a cult game, l think they praise it for the humor, I got to the 2 skeletons and then I stopped because I invested on other games, I'll come back to it eventually.

Cuphead is so much fun, it's really challenging and you really feel awesome when you beat a boss and surprisngly, my husband loves it too so we play together most of the times, it's the second game that he likes so far after MK8D..

If there's a new Switch and they won't let us do a trade, I'm gonna protest on the streets, my Switch is only 1 year old :neyde:

Oooh okay I'll trudge on them :laughga: Yeah some of the humour I've seen so far has been funny, like some cringe and some witty but it's all refreshing nonetheless :awesome:

Cuphead's at the top of my list for when it's physically released :popcorn:

If they still don't allow Splatoon 2 data transfers then I'll just not get it, it won't be worth all the time and effort I put into that game :neyde:

River
22 minutes ago, Haroon said:

So I was on Argos and I saw these PowerA controllers that look so cool and there are more on their site :flutter: A thing they have better than the official Pro controller is that they have remappable buttons at the back, and the things they lack are that they don't have amiibo readers, HD rumble, and aren't rechargeable (they use 2 batteries that have to be replaced) but if you don't care about that then they're definitely worth it :woohoo:

8834649_R_Z001A?w=1500&h=880&qlt=70

8355568_R_Z001A?w=1500&h=880&qlt=70

I won't be getting them because I still have 2 unopened controllers (from when GAME were messing with my order so I messed with them back and got free controllers :poot:) but thought I'd post them here because they're pretty and offer a lot for their price :party:

I saw these late :giveup: I'm free to play around 11PM UTC if you guys are on then :O

Oooh okay I'll trudge on them :laughga: Yeah some of the humour I've seen so far has been funny, like some cringe and some witty but it's all refreshing nonetheless :awesome:

Cuphead's at the top of my list for when it's physically released :popcorn:

If they still don't allow Splatoon 2 data transfers then I'll just not get it, it won't be worth all the time and effort I put into that game :neyde:

You can transfer you individual save to another Switch :party:

Cuphead will get a physical release later this year!!

So Nintendo announced that the 3ds will only get 3rd party games from now on :(

River

I have a code for 7 days Nintendo online from the Mario Tennis demo if anyone want one, just pm me

RudraCNG

I'm currently replaying Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and I realize how bad I want a new entry in this series :giveup:

River

Why the hell in Smash Online every time I reach 87k-90k GSP, I start to lose and lose until I'm 80k-85k? it's always happens, it's like the online is sabotaging me on purpose.. something is just off

Godmatica

Hi everyone! I'm new in the Switch family.

Here you have my code: SW-5667-8516-7001

I have Smash and MK8 if anyone wants to play with me. (Although I must say that I'm pretty bad, especially on Smash :poot:)

tthen
2 hours ago, alienwhore said:

Hi everyone! I'm new in the Switch family.

Here you have my code: SW-5667-8516-7001

I have Smash and MK8 if anyone wants to play with me. (Although I must say that I'm pretty bad, especially on Smash :poot:)

Welcome! Glad to have a new member join this cult sub-community :vegas: Gonna be sure to add you once I'm on my Switch. We hold Smash/MK8 games here all the time so you'll fit just right in.

Spoiler

Also everyone is bad at Smash besides like 3 people so you should be good :selena:

Archived