Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

PrinceOfTheStorm

i declare myself the all powerful Joker main of GGD

also @Logan sorry about your loss with Whims of Fate. I lost Blooming Villain :giveup:

signing out

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

It' not letting me update :grr:

I want Joker nowwww:grr:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Meruk Holland

So Joker's, like, really fun. I'm really bad with him, but god, is he fun. 

I've seen people do all kinds of neat combos with his Up B Grappling Hook

Logan

I only got to play for a few minutes before work but Joker is definitely a mixture of Sheik and Bayonetta. Very light combo heavy. I don't see him being someone I could ever main but still a cool character. 

PrinceOfTheStorm
4 hours ago, Logan said:

I only got to play for a few minutes before work but Joker is definitely a mixture of Sheik and Bayonetta. Very light combo heavy. I don't see him being someone I could ever main but still a cool character. 

I’m maining Joker, so lol

signing out

Haroon

AHHH SO MANY NEW THINGS I LOVED IT IT WAS LIKE A MINI NINTENDO DIRECT AND ALL AWESOME :giveup:

Gonna try and play Joker in a bit and then maybe actually start playing Smash more to actually become better. Nowadays I just play it when we’re all playing together :laughga:

Also YAY at them finally doing something with the Nintendo Switch app! Since it came out they only had Splatnet but now finally they have something else :woohoo:

9-C31-B70-C-4481-4-DCD-AC48-2-EAA4-E92-D

Hopefully this will get more people into it and then more games will start having some type of app stuff that they can use to help them in game or do something good/fun from :nick: 

Haroon

@Awakened M Splatoon 2 has a really cool spectator mode but it’s only available when you join a room that someone’s made, not in random online battles :noparty: 

Awakened M
Just now, Haroon said:

@Awakened M Splatoon 2 has a really cool spectator mode but it’s only available when you join a room that someone’s made, not in random online battles :noparty: 

Ugh. Come on! :saladga: 

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

DiegoMonster
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

We should promote Splatoon 2 here and play it more regularly ! Do you know who owns the game ? 

Awakened M

I don't know Nintendo's business/developmental model, but it's slipping when it comes to features.

I'll save my rant for another day.sob sobbing GIF

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Awakened M
1 minute ago, DiegoMonster said:

We should promote Splatoon 2 here and play it more regularly ! Do you know who owns the game ? 

Besides King @Haroon, I am not sure! I can do a quick check on my Switch friend roster.

DiegoMonster
Just now, Awakened M said:

Besides King @Haroon, I am not sure! I can do a quick check on my Switch friend roster.

Do you have the game ? I think myself, @Haroon, @River, idk who else 

Awakened M
Just now, DiegoMonster said:

I do! And I see that @ZacharyMonster also has the game

River
2 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

yes I have it :D

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Haroon
11 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

@Gardevoir and @YourWhiskyMouth too, we did Salmon Run ages ago and it was a blast :woohoo: 

Archived