💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, tthen said:

As of writing this, SSBU has a Metacritic score of 93 making it the 3rd most acclaimed Switch game

Screen-Shot-2018-12-10-at-7-29-48-AM.png

BOTW deserves a better user score. 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Logan said:

I agree. Honestly expected it to have at least a 9.

RudraCNG

WoL is so damn good. It's full of great references from a lot of video games perfectly recreated. I swear this is probably the most elaborated video game of all time.

DiegoMonster

Smash Ultimate just broke a couple of personal records in the UK including fastest selling SMASH game* and fastest selling Nintendo Switch game overall** 

*ULTIMATE sales were 302% higher than the previous record which was for Smash 4. 

**Note that this record was previously broken by combined sales of Pokemon let’s go pikachu/eevee two weeks ago. 

Congrats nintendo !! :yay:

Haroon
8 hours ago, tthen said:

As of writing this, SSBU has a Metacritic score of 93 making it the 3rd most acclaimed Switch game

Screen-Shot-2018-12-10-at-7-29-48-AM.png

A Smash Is Born :applause: 

8 hours ago, Logan said:

Literally the first thing that came to my mind as well :omg:

3 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

WoL is so damn good. It's full of great references from a lot of video games perfectly recreated. I swear this is probably the most elaborated video game of all time.

YES :giveup: It’s pretty as well and the little character icon running around is adorable :nick: 

14 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Smash Ultimate just broke a couple of personal records in the UK including fastest selling SMASH game* and fastest selling Nintendo Switch game overall** 

*ULTIMATE sales were 302% higher than the previous record which was for Smash 4. 

**Note that this record was previously broken by combined sales of Pokemon let’s go pikachu/eevee two weeks ago. 

Congrats nintendo !! :yay:

:legend: 

I feel bad for Pokemon Let’s Go being left in the dust, it was a good 2 weeks :rip: No idea when I’ll go back to that now, I’d just completed the main storyline :laughga: 

ModernEcstasy
On 12/7/2018 at 8:27 PM, Haroon said:

Ah man. I’ve only just seen this!

Am up for another this week though! 

12 hours ago, Logan said:

I think it’s the common beginning problem, it’s very slow and can be boring abd when u are on the quest for the paraglide, it’s pretty much confusing and makes you want to give up..

it took me a few months to continue from that point and then I was addicted 

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Haroon
2 hours ago, River said:

I think it’s the common beginning problem, it’s very slow and can be boring abd when u are on the quest for the paraglide, it’s pretty much confusing and makes you want to give up..

WHAT :giveup: I found the beginning so magical and non-confusing because it's guided but open and big and you can decide how to tackle it as well. My addiction was from the beginning and it extended for like 100 hours :laughga:

41 minutes ago, Haroon said:

WHAT :giveup: I found the beginning so magical and non-confusing because it's guided but open and big and you can decide how to tackle it as well. My addiction was from the beginning and it extended for like 100 hours :laughga:

I was like wtf am I suppose to do, I was looking for the shrines for like 5 minutes to mark them and I just gave up and closed for a few months :selena:

3 hours ago, River said:

The beginning is the best part of the game. Having no idea what you’re doing or where you need to go in this huge open world was an amazing experience. 

6 minutes ago, Logan said:

The beginning is the best part of the game. Having no idea what you’re doing or where you need to go in this huge open world was an amazing experience. 

I think I was so into SMO that I was confused by the calmness of the game.. but now I'm above 150 hours with Zelda and I didn't beat Ganon yet lol

I unlocked 49 fighters so far :spin:

And I barely played the world of light.. there's too much to do before that

On 12/8/2018 at 5:15 AM, Haroon said:

Hey and welcome :hug: 

I’m definitely part of that group, I don’t know anyone in person that owns a Switch. My friend lists on my Switch and 3DS and Wii U have all been made from GGD :party: Yeah I’m definitely up for trading and playing Smash!

Which other games are you into or do you have? What’s your Nintendo history/memories? :flutter:

I’ll add you when I’m downstairs on my Switch again and I’ll tag you when asking people if they want to play :yay:

Thanks! I accepted your resquest! I have most of the big games that came out like Mario Party, Splatoon, Smash, Mario Kart, Pokémon lets go Eevee, Rocket League, South Park, Botw, Mario Odissey, Mario + Rabbids, Arms, Rayman, etc. 

I am a big Nintendo fan! I own every consoles and handheld they made and have been playing since I was a kid! I do prefer the older consoles like the SNES and N64. 

What about you? Do you own a lot of Switch games?

Tom Nook

I finally unlocked all the characters :selena: after learning I could use the right joystick for Smash attacks lvl 9 cpus ain’t shït :poot:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

I'm currently at 55 fighters so I'm getting there :tony: also unlocking Bayo made things much easier

2 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

after learning I could use the right joystick for Smash attacks lvl 9 cpus ain’t shït :poot:

hold up you can do what? wait what?

Archived