💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

DiegoMonster
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

I got texts saying that my deliveries were sent last night and are due for delivery today with our normal post :giveup: I’ve asked my mother not to leave the living room today because “I have two extremely important and urgent parcels arriving” :toofunny:

Lmao, well today is my free day so I’ll wait at home until the parcel arrives xD I already got he texts and a message saying that I’ll be also getting a free pikachu keychain for buying Pokemon let’s go early :flutter:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Logan said:

Literally less than a day till release and I'm still torn on Eevee or Pikachu. 

Eevee (more popular here, sold out everywhere, Pikachu is in stock :ladyhaha:)

18 hours ago, Haroon said:

Do you prefer a Pokemon sitting on your shoulder or sitting on your head? :green:

Final resort is to flip a coin :poot:

Eevee's walking, not on my shoulder or head

My 5th pokemon was a Shiny :deadbanana:

Haroon

MY MOTHER TEXTED ME THAT BOTH OF MY PARCELS HAVE ARRIVED :cryga: I won’t be home for like 12 hours, this is going to be a painful wait :giveup:

32 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Eevee's walking, not on my shoulder or head

My 5th pokemon was a Shiny :deadbanana:

The videos lied, it’s a scam :grr: 

8 minutes ago, Logan said:

Oh no these user reviews :cryga:

Crash the critics saying is it right or is it wrong :queenga:

5 minutes ago, Haroon said:

The videos lied, it’s a scam :grr:

I won't spoil anything about Eevee. Lmao, these games seemed so random (and tbh I hated the no-fighting at first), but I really love it now:woohoo: it feels like a much faster game, more going on, but I'm still figuring out combo/tiny/huge/etc :rip:

53 minutes ago, Logan said:

Oh no these user reviews :cryga:

I wouldn't go with user reviews for this game tbh. It's pretty controversial among veteran pokemon stans so I wouldn't be surprised if some trashed it without playing it much.

6 hours ago, tthen said:

I wouldn't go with user reviews for this game tbh. It's pretty controversial among veteran pokemon stans so I wouldn't be surprised if some trashed it without playing it much.

not sure where you're reading, but this was being trashed before release and being praised to the high heavens now :rip:

PopMonstre

I won't be able to play Let's Go until mid next week when my Thanksgiving break starts :deadbanana: at least I have the Splatfest to entertain me...

Haroon

OMG IM ON TM AH HOME EARLY :woot; I’ll be playing the game in like 30mins ask can’t wait omg :kfuwo

Haroon
2 hours ago, PopMonstre said:

I won't be able to play Let's Go until mid next week when my Thanksgiving break starts :deadbanana: at least I have the Splatfest to entertain me...

Wait solatfsst what

Playing now. Not being able to battle wild PokĂ©mon is definitely weird. But I’ve played PokĂ©mon Go for years so I’m kinda used to it. But my god is Eevee and the whole PokĂ©mon following you thing adorable. Not to mention being able to dress your PokĂ©mon :giveup: this game is glorified nostalgia but I’m totally fine with it. Not super exciting by any means but for sure a feel good game. 

Meruk Holland

Legendary battles are weird. Like I'm so anxious that they're gonna run away after they've escaped so many Pokeballs.

Haroon

Not sure whether to start the games now or go to sleep and start when I wake up totally fresh and new :giveup:

So I decided to pick Eevee up last night and played until i got the first badge. Some systems felt odd at first, but overall I've been having a ton of fun so far.

7 hours ago, BadMonster said:

not sure where you're reading, but this was being trashed before release and being praised to the high heavens now :rip:

I haven't read any user reviews :toofunny:

Archived